18 Shot, 3 Barrel Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Shot, 3 Barrel Revolver

Stumbled across this looking for something else. Thought it was pretty damn cool. I didn't see any posts about it, so I thought I would share.

From what I read you could fire three rounds at a time, or set it up to only fire one barrel set at a time giving you 18 shots. The other cool thing is that the bullets were pre-loaded in the plates below. So you could carry a bunch of plates around, and use them like clips.

.223 > 911

So that's why the pistols in old cowboy movies never seemed to run out of ammo!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
      Stumbled across this looking for something else. Thought it was pretty damn cool. I didn't see any posts about it, so I thought I would share.

From what I read you could fire three rounds at a time, or set it up to only fire one barrel set at a time giving you 18 shots. The other cool thing is that the bullets were pre-loaded in the plates below. So you could carry a bunch of plates around, and use them like clips.

You would use them like magazines.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Id buy it
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          You would use them like magazines.
          I can't see the pic now, but they do make clips for revolvers.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I can't see the pic now, but they do make clips for revolvers.
            I've even owned a revolver that used them, but if the whole cylinder is designed to be removed and replaced with a pre-loaded cylinder, that's a magazine, not a clip.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Multiple triggers, or all 3 fire at once? That's sweet

EDIT : NM reading owns me
              Last edited by mustang_revival; 06-28-2012, 01:55 PM.
              WRX

Comment

Working...
              X