No announcement yet.

Anyone knowledgable about M1 Carbines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very weird you might try and get into touch with some people within the CMP and see if they can give you any insight.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Inland did make receivers for other manufacturers. Looks like yours is one of them

It a nice carbine, typical mixmaster.

Almost ALL M1 Carbines sold as all original are mixmasters or someone bought the correct stamped parts. A buddy of mine keeps telling me he has a Early Ww2 All original Inland, its a nice gun with a round bolt. He insists it was made in 1942, but all the books I show him proves it didnt come with a round bolt but a flat one. His response, your book is wrong. (he also thinks its worth 2000 bucks)

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
        Inland did make receivers for other manufacturers. Looks like yours is one of them

It a nice carbine, typical mixmaster.

Almost ALL M1 Carbines sold as all original are mixmasters or someone bought the correct stamped parts. A buddy of mine keeps telling me he has a Early Ww2 All original Inland, its a nice gun with a round bolt. He insists it was made in 1942, but all the books I show him proves it didnt come with a round bolt but a flat one. His response, your book is wrong. (he also thinks its worth 2000 bucks)
        Yeah, I believe the round bolt is from an M2 select fire, it works in either rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          those rifles are junk, i'll take it off ur hands for a few bucks...

JK, i would cut off my own dick, and through it on top of an ant hill... for an M1
          I think I can come up with a M1 if I can video you doing this and have the rights to its distribution

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
            I think I can come up with a M1 if I can video you doing this and have the rights to its distribution
            Throw in some ammo and a 6pack. And you got yourself a deal.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Throw in some ammo and a 6pack. And you got yourself a deal.
              You would cut off your dick for a gun, some ammo and a 6pack?

Jeebus Christmas.
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                You would cut off your dick for a gun, some ammo and a 6pack?

Jeebus Christmas.
                if ur shit was as little, and ugly and discolored crab infested, as mine then you would agree that it's better off dead, LOL
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i like em. the only thing i like more is an M1 grand

sorry.. thats what i was talking about i guess
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

if ur shit was as little, and ugly and discolored crab infested, as mine then you would agree that it's better off dead, LOL
                    I wish you luck in your penis removing endeavors.

Google search "BME video" for tips and hints.
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      I wish you luck in your penis removing endeavors.

Google search "BME video" for tips and hints.
                      DO NOT watch the body modification video, it is the worst video on the internet.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        sorry.. thats what i was talking about i guess
                        The Garand is the big dog. It is a totally different weapon, regardless of the M1 Carbine's name. The Carbine is a great little "tactical" system, though.

Comment

Working...
                        X