Anderson Lowers $79

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Lowers $79

CTD has Anderson Lowers right now for $79 . Picked one up last night and they still had plenty available .

How's the fit up on those? $79 out the door?

Comment

So $86.39 with tax?

Meh.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Are the Anderson's any good? I need a lower pretty fast, for the same price I can get a Spikes. Recommendations?

Comment

Spike's, all day.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If I had been given the option to get a Spike's for the same price , I prob would have gone that route . The Anderson lower has had good reviews and seems to fit snug with various uppers I have . I have however read to stay away from Anderson's uppers .

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              So $86.39 with tax?

Meh.
              Yes . Not too bad a price for a decent lower to walk out the door with and not have to mess with shipping . They were out of the Plum Crazy composite lowers and dont think they will be getting anymore as plumcrazy has changed alot of things including company name . They are now New Frontier Armory and supposedly catering more to M&P .

Comment

it don't matter what brand. all the same shit just don't like those plastic lowers,
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  it don't matter what brand. all the same shit just don't like those plastic lowers,
                  I had some reservations, but you cleared them up for me. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    I had some reservations, but you cleared them up for me. Thanks!
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Cheapest I saw at the gun show today was $109.95 plus tax for Spikes.

No good deals to be had on uppers though. Dang it.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X