Shoot Smart tactical AR 15 class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot Smart tactical AR 15 class?

Has anyone had any experience with this class? I am considering taking it. Just wanted to know thoughts.

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with this class? I am considering taking it. Just wanted to know thoughts.
    what does it cost? I'm interested, and the AR is new to me dont know jack about it.
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

No other 5.56 rifle exists except the AR15. Lol.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

60 bucks. I'm kind of skeptical too. That's why I was wondering if active has taken it.

Comment

Pay me $50 and I will show you how to shoot and clean an AR15.

Comment

Do they just teach you about the AR15 rifle?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Pay me $50 and I will show you how to shoot and clean an AR15.

We should do a shooting GTG I would like to know what upgrades I can do to it so it doesn't get so hot I put 60 rnds down the pipe and it was hotter than what my AK gets after 150 rnds. It’s a S&W M&P AR
                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                  We should do a shooting GTG I would like to know what upgrades I can do to it so it doesn't get so hot I put 60 rnds down the pipe and it was hotter than what my AK gets after 150 rnds. It’s a S&W M&P AR
                  Yeah... I don't know if I want to have a shooting GTG with a guy who just posted a video of himself shooting his 38 super into the air at a rodeo.

Comment

I'm in for a shooting GTG. I might still take it just to see if its worth it for other people.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Yeah... I don't know if I want to have a shooting GTG with a guy who just posted a video of himself shooting his 38 super into the air at a rodeo.

LOL!! that was that one time and in Mexico man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                        I'm in for a shooting GTG. I might still take it just to see if its worth it for other people.

Let us know but I think CJ and DOHCTR could teach us a lot, maybe even more than that place.

Comment

Let us know but I think CJ and DOHCTR could teach us a lot, maybe even more than that place.
                          I'm not new to shooting at all. I just was hoping for a cool experience.

Comment

Does your hand guard have a heat shield?

Comment

Gloves.

Comment

Working...
                              X