X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The river

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Fixed it for you Keith... not sure if you meant for it to be this short though.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I guess my invite for this year got lost in the mail.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Talked to a guy at the gun show who sells explosive targets and he said they'll be back out there for July 4th
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I doubt he'd appreciate some random dude with a bunch of guns showing up. I'm working all day anyway. Double time, baby!
          Last edited by helosailor; 07-01-2012, 09:59 AM.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Talked to a guy at the gun show who sells explosive targets and he said they'll be back out there for July 4th
            Was it the guy selling the H2 targets? I talked to him at the last Mesquite show, and I bought some for myself too!
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

That's one way of going fishing.
              IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                Was it the guy selling the H2 targets? I talked to him at the last Mesquite show, and I bought some for myself too!
                Yeah that was him. He had the video going from a river shoot, I told him I knew exactly where that was recorded at.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                  Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-01-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Guy sells them fairly cheap at my River lease as well. Might go out there the 4th just wonder how crowded it will be!

Comment

Putting this here for right now until I can get to a computer and fix them

It is all in the stick. Luger bumpfire.

12ga no projectile concussive round with a fireball. I don't think the camera does this little novelty justice.
                      Last edited by KBScobravert; 07-01-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Scott, this was a quick deal I put together via text. Send me you last name and number and I will get ahold of you when it cools off. I am going to do this again when the weather cools off.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Scott, this was a quick deal I put together via text. Send me you last name and number and I will get ahold of you when it cools off. I am going to do this again when the weather cools off.
                          It's cool. I'll shoot ya a PM.

Comment

Photos here:

Comment

Another great set of pics Matt. Looks like each cannon shot got 2 real good frames for each time we lit it off. New avatar needed; pic 352. Ma Cannon!!1!!!11!

Comment

Working...
                              X