No announcement yet.

Early birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A relatively simple single stack micro compact pistol? For $600?

You can get xdm's, xd's, etc in any size or caliber for that same price. Seems overpriced imo. Not to hate on the gun because I would love to have one. You can get a kahr cw45 that holds one more round, is 10oz lighter, and is $355.

Same guy who spent $200+ on a folding knife would probably say it wasn't overpriced lol
    Last edited by Cobraman; 07-16-2012, 01:31 AM.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      A relatively simple single stack micro compact pistol? For $600?

You can get xdm's, xd's, etc in any size or caliber for that same price. Seems overpriced imo. Not to hate on the gun because I would love to have one.

Same guy who spent $200+ on a folding knife would probably say it wasn't overpriced lol
      Jesus, you're fucking stupid.

If he wanted an XDm, Glock, whatever, I'd bet that he is aware that they're available for purchase. I'm sure he wanted a small, thin gun that shoots a caliber that he's comfortable with from a company who stands behind their products, and that's what he got You do realize that when a gun has a short grip and a thin grip, that there is obviously going to be a lower round count in the magazine. That's the price that you pay for ease of concealment. If it were some sort of penalty that people weren't willing to pay, then many of the Glock fans wouldn't have been ranting and raving about wanting a single stack 9/40 glock for the past 15 years.

Seriously man, you don't know your head from your ass. If you'd stop posting and read for a while, you might actually learn something.

Comment

I guess 542 isn't terrible. People on xd talk are claiming $500. Still just seems like smaller and simpler would be cheaper than the full size guns.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          I guess 542 isn't terrible. People on xd talk are claiming $500. Still just seems like smaller and simpler would be cheaper than the full size guns.
          What is "simpler" about manufacturing a smaller gun with less slide mass that manages to shoot a relatively large round reliably? Please, dear please, inform me. If you knew anything about firearms, you'd be considering the reasons that there aren't that many tiny guns that shoot normal rounds (9mm+)

For a long time, the Kahrs were the only deal in town, and the street price was $650+.

My carry is a $1400 Officer's model 1911. I suppose I wasted my money too, because they've been around 100 years, they should probably give them away by now, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            What is "simpler" about manufacturing a smaller gun with less slide mass that manages to shoot a relatively large round reliably? Please, dear please, inform me. If you knew anything about firearms, you'd be considering the reasons that there aren't that many tiny guns that shoot normal rounds (9mm+)

For a long time, the Kahrs were the only deal in town, and the street price was $650+.

My carry is a $1400 Officer's model 1911. I suppose I wasted my money too, because they've been around 100 years, they should probably give them away by now, huh?
            Take it easy on the guy, Adamn. When you were 18, you knew it all too!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Take it easy on the guy, Adamn. When you were 18, you knew it all too!
              Not like these fuckmonkeys. There are plenty of 18 year olds that know when to listen and learn before running their heads.

Comment

OP have you fired it yet?

Comment

Nobody tell him how much a used P7 costs or his head will explode.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    5+1?
                    Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    And two extra mags.
                    Springfield already sells a 7 round extended magazine.

Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                    X