Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good video for everyone to watch.

I like this dude. Fuck you.

I liked that video, but I did not need to be reminded of the existence of Tex Grebner. Him and nuttinfancy need to die in the same plane crash.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

5.56 is loaded to a higher pressure than a .223....

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        It's also got a longer OAL, meaning in a .223 you could get into an overpressure situation, if you used it. Luckily, most AR guys are shooting 5.56 chambered guns, and most Wal-marts stock .223. Theoretically, though, you could blow a gun up, if you shot 5.56 in a .223.

Comment

I like how he touched on the the small margins between 9mm-.45

And about steel casings not damaging the extractor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            It's also got a longer OAL, meaning in a .223 you could get into an overpressure situation, if you used it. Luckily, most AR guys are shooting 5.56 chambered guns, and most Wal-marts stock .223. Theoretically, though, you could blow a gun up, if you shot 5.56 in a .223.
            my DPMS has a 556 specific chamber. i called DPMS talked to a tech he told my i could shoot 223 just not the reverse, like my built ar from last years lower GB the chamber is 223 it would have too be a life or death situation before i trust 556 in that gun,
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              He never says that it's not. It's a little known fact that many .223 chambers are actually (and have been for quite some time) 5.56 chambers. There have also been plenty of instances of the opposite happening. Armalite says that they've never had an issue with thousands upon thousands of rounds through their .223 chambers. Be informed, don't trust a single source.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                He never says that it's not. It's a little known fact that many .223 chambers are actually (and have been for quite some time) 5.56 chambers. There have also been plenty of instances of the opposite happening. Armalite says that they've never had an issue with thousands upon thousands of rounds through their .223 chambers. Be informed, don't trust a single source.
                This. The only folks that might run into trouble are the crazy high end match .223 guys, but they usually get a set of dies with their barrel, so it's a wash.

Comment

This. The only folks that might run into trouble are the crazy high end match .223 guys, but they usually get a set of dies with their barrel, so it's a wash.
                  Usually they aren't stupid.

Comment

Cramped primers, cause if not they may fall out and jam the gun? If you have primer pockets getting so loose primers fall out your way way over pressure for the round or the case was trashed from the start. Other than that some decent logic for the most part.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      I didnt say anything about the chambers... In the video he says he doesn't know what the differance between the two were. I was just pointing that out...

Comment

I liked it.. he is very educated about weapons.. he tended to go on and on and on though lol.. but I agreed about most of the things he said
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

not too bad ..

Comment

Him and nuttinfancy need to die in the same plane crash.
                            He
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                            X