Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a 1903 furniture set laying around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a 1903 furniture set laying around?

I need one, was curious if someone had replaced theres and hung onto the original one, if anyone has one sitting around.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Fulton Armory has nice new ones.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Fulton Armory has nice new ones.
      Do they? I can't see their current site, but on their cached site I don't need any stocks.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Do they? I can't see their current site, but on their cached site I don't need any stocks.
        They must've run out. Here's an awful website with unissued GI stocks: http://www.sarcoinc.com/springfields.html

Comment

Useless site, no prices.

Comment

I just called, and the unissued GI stocks are $199.95

Comment

Shit, they seem to all be around that price. Freakin ridiculous.

Comment

I may have a set in the warehouse. I don't know for sure. Maybe 1917 furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  I may have a set in the warehouse. I don't know for sure. Maybe 1917 furniture.
                  Let me know if you do, we can work something out.

Comment

CMP used to sell them.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Let me know if you do, we can work something out.
                      I'll look when I got to the warehouse tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X