I'm really digging this revolver... just not the price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I feel that way about your Python, yet somehow it makes it to the range every damn time. I saw one like yours for sale a while back and the price tag on it made my jaw hit the floor.
    It's crazy what you see people selling them for at the gun shows.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

2 things:

Neat!

and

The purpose is completely lost on me.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I keep it in a velvet bag and try to be really careful with it. I shoot it, set it right back into the bag. It probably gets 100 rds a year, maybe. I keep telling myself I'll do some serious loading with it to get some good accurate loads, but I never seem to get around to it.

But yes, that is the perfect example of a gun too nice to really use. I feel guilty shooting it, and I certainly won't use it for it's intended purpose - hunting.
        Python=smoothest revolver action out there, although I have heard of them losing their timing after prolonged use of heavy magnum loads.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          Python=smoothest revolver action out there, although I have heard of them losing their timing after prolonged use of heavy magnum loads.
          I've "heard" that too, but I've never seen it happen and as such, I dismiss it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            I've "heard" that too, but I've never seen it happen and as such, I dismiss it.
            I've considered that till I realized I have yet to see a Python that shows much wear at all much less prolonged heavy magnum use.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
            X