• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help find a theif get a free AAC Pilot

Posted from another forum-
    Originally posted by Viking Armory [email
    Sales@viking-armory.com[/email]]

I've never been a fan of airing my dirty laundry but in this case it may be worth it.

This last week we've discovered some internal theft. Basically it looks like one of my gun show people has been checking people out, pocketing the cash and then covering things up in the paperwork. It looks like the only way to prove it will be to find who made the purchase . So if you've purchased one of the guns below, please get in contact with me so we can verify the serial numbers and get a statement to the police. Don't worry, I'm NOT looking to get the guns back from anybody as I'm considering them properly sold from your perspective, I'm just trying to gather some evidence and hopefully prosecute my former employee.

(Of course we may be mistaken on the dates so if you bought something similar on a different date please double check with me)

Glock 17 Gen 4 - Sold end of day Saturday June 9th Dallas Market Hall
    S&W Governor w/Crimson Trace grips - Sold at Original FW gun show June 23rd or June 24th
    Sig 522 - Sold at Lewisville Gun Show June 30th
    S&W SD9VE - Also sold at Lewisville Gun Show, not sure which day

I'm quite a bit overstocked on AAC Pilot 2's so I'd be happy to offer them as a reward to whoever comes forward (tax stamp included). At the very least you'll probably want a proper receipt in case you need it for warranty issues, from the looks of things you probably didn't get a real one.

Thanks for your help

Oh, by the way we are a bit short on gun show help now so let me know if anybody is interested.

that sucks ive bought from him before at his place in the colony. solid dude.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ftt
      Ded

Comment

Working...
      X