Ammo price thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo price thread

I have changed the concept of this thread to include more up to date pricing. Hopefully these links will work. Prices will update every hour.

Post one is Handgun, Post two is Rifle.

Semi Auto Handgun Ammo

Last edited by Venix; 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM.

Rifle Ammo

Last edited by Venix; 01-25-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

It might not be the best deal but I just bought 500 rounds of .223 Remington TulAmmo JHP 62 Grain. For $109. My rifle runs it no prob.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      03 cobra

Comment

50rnds 40mm chalk $190 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          50rnds 40mm chalk $190 shipped
          That's a pretty good deal. Link?
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Stole this from the other thread:
            AR-15 shooters save big at Widener's today with .223 and 5.56 ammo for sale. Bulk rounds in-stock now at cheap prices with fast shipping.

Including shipping, it came out to 342.00.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
              It might not be the best deal but I just bought 500 rounds of .223 Remington TulAmmo JHP 62 Grain. For $109. My rifle runs it no prob.

were was this at ??? cheapest I am finding .223 is walmart 100 rnds for 34
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post

damn!!! i paid $149 at academy for that spam can 500 tula.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                    were was this at ??? cheapest I am finding .223 is walmart 100 rnds for 34
                    CTD if they have it stock
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Just to piss everyone off I've got my .223 plinking 55gr M193 ammo down to a unit cost of 8.5 cents. The cheapest I've ever loaded ammo in my life. That's $85 for 1,000 rounds of ammo, 3150fps 16"
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I found it a CTD. Just filter the price from high to low and it was on the first page

03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Just to piss everyone off I've got my .223 plinking 55gr M193 ammo down to a unit cost of 8.5 cents. The cheapest I've ever loaded ammo in my life. That's $85 for 1,000 rounds of ammo, 3150fps 16"
                          You should sell to the board. I just do not have the time to reload. I want to have about 3,000 rounds stockpiled

03 cobra

Comment

Don in 3...2...

Comment

Originally posted by K and K Armory
                              We were turned onto this forum by our customers.
                              We have plenty of ammo available and a lot more in production coming at the end of the month. Check us out if you are looking for good priced high quality ammo.
                              KandK-armory.com

Again, first day on this forum, not sure of my way around yet, just saw this and figured I'd put it out there.
                              Thanks,
                              Dallas
                              Please don't advertise on the board, you're more than welcome to share knowledge, but registering simply to advertise does not work for us. The only thing that pays the bills around here is advertisers. We'd be more than happy to have you.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X