• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In for 10.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• 10 if the other deal goes too high
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I guess Ill take the last 10 if my math is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          cool...Im going to keep 20 and will let you guys get the rest in order of posting...
          Tim, I would like to get in as well on at least ten of them...

If someone else backs out I guess.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I am still in for the 10 I asked for with the new price.

Comment

• I am in for any that may be left over, 5,10,20, just let me know.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• If you want the mags local...or lowers...pm me for venders number

Comment

• i'll take 5 or 10 if ther are any left over

Comment

• Sounds like a group buy would be pretty easy to put together...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Sounds like a group buy would be pretty easy to put together...
                      It would be extremely difficult with how volatile everything is. Unless you have someone willing to cut a check, it would be a disaster.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• im still wanting my 5, Tim!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Valid CJ. Everyone could send their money to you, you could place the order, they raise their price...

Very valid. Dammit to hell...

I want magazines!!! at a reasonable rate...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• We regret to inform you that we are completely sold out of Magpul PMAGS.

We are expecting shipments to arrive at regular intervals and orders will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.

Currently your order has been placed on our back order list and you will not be charged until it ships out.

Kindly advise if you choose to be kept on this list or cancel your order.

Be advised that if you choose to cancel your order, you will lose your place in line.

(P.S-We highly recommend that you join our mailing list, facebook and twitter for any updates regarding your order.)

Thank you for your loyalty with us as we appreciate your business.

Regards,

Botach Tactical

Comment

• Tim, Levi just texted me and said I could have his.

True story. Really.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                We regret to inform you that we are completely sold out of Magpul PMAGS.

We are expecting shipments to arrive at regular intervals and orders will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.

Currently your order has been placed on our back order list and you will not be charged until it ships out.

Kindly advise if you choose to be kept on this list or cancel your order.

Be advised that if you choose to cancel your order, you will lose your place in line.

(P.S-We highly recommend that you join our mailing list, facebook and twitter for any updates regarding your order.)

Thank you for your loyalty with us as we appreciate your business.

Regards,

Botach Tactical

never mind.. got the same email.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X