X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    http://esquirearms.com/shop/ar-m4-ge...-223-556-nato/

$11.95 Flat rate shipping $5 no matter how many you order, no tax
    My buddy just bought his first ar. And he went to order some pmags from this site. He got 3. I gave him money he added 4 for me. Thanks for the info...
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Wonder if these are any good. I was all on board with Pmags until I heard how bad they will fuck up (or not even work with) most guns that are not ARs.
      Wat?

Comment

DUDE P-MAGS ARE THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing better is black & white COWS

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
          That's what I had read, thanks pr1042. I'm on my phone and It doesn't get along too well with Brownells website. Question, does it have a date that was posted? When I try to expand the reviews, it gets blurry and I can't read a damn thing. I'm wondering if that offer still stood with TD.
          Its from late June but on another message board, not brownells site

Comment

Tango Down 30 round mags for $5.

Lady on the phone told me there are 890 left in stock.
            why am I the source? They sold out of 890.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              DUDE P-MAGS ARE THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! the only thing better is black & white COWS

So when are you going to make a dairy cow themed ar.

Comment

Mine shipped today from esquire, not exactly what I would call a fast shipping Dept as I ordered on the 27th. But hey I am not in any real need for them and as long as I get them I am fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  why am I the source? They sold out of 890.
                  I tapped into my super psychic abilities and noticed you were gonna post a link to the sale. Not wanting you to get all the fame and glory, I beat ya to it. I knew it was a shitty thing to do and I kind of felt bad, so I gave you some recognition. It was the least I could do. BTW, in the very near future, you're gonna post up your disdain for Adams Arms and how they said it wasn't their problem and you need to contact Spike. Sorry dude.
                  Last edited by bigmuskie; 08-03-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Wat?
                    Pmags will not run in most foreign-made weapons such as the HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, SCAR, etc.

In fact, they cause irreparable damage to the FN scar (even the EMags do, but the new generation pmag m3 should fix this).

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Pmags will not run in most foreign-made weapons such as the HK 416, British SA-80, M27 IAR, SCAR, etc.

In fact, they cause irreparable damage to the FN scar (even the EMags do, but the new generation pmag m3 should fix this).

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-16...-all-mags.html
                      If Magpul mags do that kind of damage, then I wouldn't put much faith in TD mags doing any better. You're welcome to try out a couple if you want to take that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        So when are you going to make a dairy cow themed ar.
                        Funny you should mention that. I have two secret projects in the works. that will be unveiled by next month.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-16...-all-mags.html
                          I had to do the same thing with the thermold mags I got from cdnn (for cheap for 20rnders). Takes about 30 seconds each now when I get new ones in.

Comment

If Magpul mags do that kind of damage, then I wouldn't put much faith in TD mags doing any better. You're welcome to try out a couple if you want to take that risk.
                            Its alarming that these companies designed a weapon incapable of using the most prolific magazine for the parent platform. Lulz

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                              pmag
                              the most prolific magazine for the parent platform
                              No.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

No.
                                Really? Pmags are by far favored in most instances that I gather, with the only thing making metal mags a better option for some is price.

Plain and simply, if I were building a rifle that was supposed to work with current platform magazines, I would insure that it did before moving on to production.

Comment

Working...
                                X