Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish they had black.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Well I called the distributors of magpul, the cheapest they will make an order is 10.50 for no window and 13.25 for window.

Oh yeah we need a minimum $5000 order.
      little rich for my blood, I'd throw a few hundred in, but I can't make up the remaining $4800.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I can't make up the remaining $4800.
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

just bought another 10...

now I need to go find more ammo to fill them.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Is $12(including tax) per pmag with now window a good price?

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
              Is $12(including tax) per pmag with now window a good price?
              That's an OK deal, around here they are going for $14 plus tax.

Comment

I have a guy going in halves with me. If we buy 100 they are 12/ea and I can get them today. If we buy 30 mags its 12.50 ea

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  just bought another 10...

now I need to go find more ammo to fill them.
                  I'm looking for ammo myself...Anyone got a deal somewhere?

Comment

BCM still has pmags 100 for $1k.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      I'm looking for ammo myself...Anyone got a deal somewhere?
                      I have found a few places that sell 1k LC .223 55gr for $380 a case

Then there is the LC M855 62gr that is going for around $420 a case, and their green tip so you know its going to be fun trying to find a range to let you shoot those...unless you have your own range

I am also noticing that the Online portions of these retailers are not always up to date with stock. I spoke with someone doing $350 for 1k of 55gr .223 and they said their suppliers are 8-12 wks out on new shipments...who knows what the price will be
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        I have found a few places that sell 1k LC .223 55gr for $380 a case

Then there is the LC M855 62gr that is going for around $420 a case, and their green tip so you know its going to be fun trying to find a range to let you shoot those...unless you have your own range

I am also noticing that the Online portions of these retailers are not always up to date with stock. I spoke with someone doing $350 for 1k of 55gr .223 and they said their suppliers are 8-12 wks out on new shipments...who knows what the price will be
                        It's going to be just as hard to find a range to let you shoot the M193 you posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          It's going to be just as hard to find a range to let you shoot the M193 you posted.
                          humm, almost scared to ask but, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            humm, almost scared to ask but, why?
                            95% of ranges will not let you shoot FMJ. There's only a couple ranges I know in the DFW area that do, and they suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              95% of ranges will not let you shoot FMJ. There's only a couple ranges I know in the DFW area that do, and they suck.
                              So F#$k, I have this AR15 and no where legal to shoot it? WTF man

Comment

• Ordered 5 Green ones from Esquire. Hope the Site was accurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X