No announcement yet.

Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I may be in Tyler next week if other stang members would pay before then I am willing to bring them back with me when I pick up mine
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
      If I can find buyers for the other 60 to complete a 100 total I would do that. $12 plus whatever shipping. Wouldn't thinknit would be more than 5-10 bucks to ship
      Shoot me your paypal address, I'll take ten.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      I think I may be in Tyler next week if other stang members would pay before then I am willing to bring them back with me when I pick up mine
      Sweet! Going to be anywhere close to the Rockwall area? In Wylie, 10 minutes from I30...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        I think I may be in Tyler next week if other stang members would pay before then I am willing to bring them back with me when I pick up mine
        When will you be in Tyler, and is that where you're buying them?

Comment

• I'll be in Tyler when he has my mags ready lol. I'll just go pick them up. Have lunch with the in laws then back to Rhome. I can grab anyone's confirmed payed mags and bring them back.

Just do me a favor and label what goes to who. That way you gets hat has ur name on it. No questions no more or less. That way I'm not blamed for someone getting shorted.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good deal at Botach:

Shopping Cart
            Item Options Unit Price Qty. Cost
            Magpul PMAG 30rd Magazines
            vwattr0_pp : n
            Select : Black
            $12.30 30 $369.00
            Subtotal: $369.00
            Shipping: $0.00
            Tax: $0.00
            Total: $369.00
            Last edited by Roscoe; 12-18-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• I'll take 10 as well

Comment

• Have PMAGs with "COLT" written on them with a grease pencil. $500 each.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• We offer the latest & greatest gear at the lowest prices online. Serving those who protect our great country.

Pmag 30s for $12.50
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Have PMAGs with "COLT" written on them with a grease pencil. $500 each.
                    I'll take 20.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                      www.botach.com

Pmag 30s for $12.50
                      Got them for $12.30 with free shipping

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Got them for $12.30 with free shipping
                        yeah. actually thats what i paid too
                        ordered 10 x30s.. and 3x20s
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Just looked ok CTD and they have their pmag a marked up o 30 ea

Comment

• Botach's got terrible reviews online but I went ahead and made an order.

Comment

• i've no issues with ordering from botach BUT i always check to see if they have what I want in stock with their live chat. They (and optics planet) have a terrible reputation of allowing you to place orders and then sending an email 48 hours later telling you its on backorder (some of which can be epic wait times)

Hope they have some in stock for you guys.....

Comment

• Hmmmm what are the odds of me finding a decent ar at a decent price com end of January

Comment

Working...
                                X