Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    I'll be in Tyler when he has my mags ready lol. I'll just go pick them up. Have lunch with the in laws then back to Rhome. I can grab anyone's confirmed payed mags and bring them back.

Just do me a favor and label what goes to who. That way you gets hat has ur name on it. No questions no more or less. That way I'm not blamed for someone getting shorted.
    I'm definitely buying some, though if you're heading back to Rhome without stopping it would be as easy for him to just ship them, as to drive from this side of town to you and back would almost take longer than just driving to east Texas... Stupid damned traffic!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I just ordered 15 pmags of various colors and some windowed. I don't even own an AR, but I feel like I should buy now before the government gets us, lol.

Can we do another lower group buy? We might as well stock up now before things get crazy. I am down for 3 lowers with part kits.

Comment

• Buddy of mine just told me that he got a email from Botach saying they are on backorder. I just placed a order for some before he told me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
          Buddy of mine just told me that he got a email from Botach saying they are on backorder. I just placed a order for some before he told me that.
          hmm, well at least I am in no hurry. As long as they show up someday.

Comment

• CTD has a deal going on right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              I'm definitely buying some, though if you're heading back to Rhome without stopping it would be as easy for him to just ship them, as to drive from this side of town to you and back would almost take longer than just driving to east Texas... Stupid damned traffic!
              Well thats where I live. Meetin on the way home would be fine.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Im in for 10 pmags from the 100 buy

Comment

• Bought some from botach, we'll see how this goes.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Buddy of mine just told me that he got a email from Botach saying they are on backorder. I just placed a order for some before he told me that.
                    They e-mailed me a receipt but nothing else yet.

Comment

*fastens seatbelt*
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Maybe we if order enough they will be more inclined to buy another crate, lol.

Comment

• Just heard from a buddy who has a large magpul account an he says they are out of pmags.

Comment

• Glad mine from esquire are in the mail. Granted they are DE, they will work.

Comment

• There is always more mags.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                Just heard from a buddy who has a large magpul account an he says they are out of pmags.
                                The manufacturer is out of their product? Give it a few weeks. They can make more.

Comment

Working...
                                X