Adam Arms piston kit failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    CJ, I agree with you. It's ridiculous to go through all of that trouble to avoid a tack weld, polishing it smooth and redrilling.
    I have all the equipment to do it in all of 5 min and its fixed, not rigged.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I have all the equipment to do it in all of 5 min and its fixed, not rigged.
      I know. I fully support you in this endeavor. I see no reason to complicate it beyond the simple, appropriate fix.

Comment

I just wouldn't be so easy to weld the barrel. My garage doesn't have that option.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I just wouldn't be so easy to weld the barrel. My garage doesn't have that option.
          No tig, no care.

Comment

Interesting read, sorry your shit broke man. Hopefully you get it back up and running soon.

On another note, I have a buddy who is a designated marksman in the Navy. They do qualify and use the M1A, he hates them. He said that they really don't do a whole lot to the run of the mill ones to make it a designated marksman rifle. He said between the ammo and the guns it's pretty difficult to qualify. I can't recall the accuracy that they are required to qualify, but I believe that it was 1 MOA @ 600 yds. I might be wrong there though. But like someone earlier said, it's a fairly accurate battle rifle, and probably one of the more accurate semi's. So you are right there. But the guys using them, don't care too much for them as far as accuracy goes, lol. He'd much rather have a bolt gun for what he does.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

1 MOA is 1" @ 100 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                1 MOA is 1" @ 100 yards.
                And I am sure with your superior training that you could do it blindfolded while ginger judy chopping talisman.

Comment

1 MOA is 1" @ 100 yards.
                  Close, but not exactly. The more dope youre using, the more the difference matters.

Comment

Red X was nice enough to do some further research and get back to me. They say that pistol barrels have no industry standard for gas port sizes, they use what worked best for them. Could very well be the reason AA suspected it from the beginning.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think I may put my order in for that same barrel today.
                      IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        And I am sure with your superior training that you could do it blindfolded while ginger judy chopping talisman.
                        Why don't you keep your stupid comments to yourself.

Comment

Why don't you keep your stupid comments to yourself.
                          Sure thing, just quit bumping your dick suckers on this site and were good brah.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            Sure thing, just quit bumping your dick suckers on this site and were good brah.
                            Bumping your dick suckers?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Bumping your dick suckers?
                              Lolz, it's slang for his "lips".

Comment

1 MOA is 1" @ 100 yards.
                                What exactly was the point of this post?
                                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X