Adam Arms piston kit failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    sure thing, just quit bumping your dick suckers on this site and were good brah.
    hahaha
    Ded

Comment

Sure thing, just quit bumping your dick suckers on this site and were good brah.

Who are you to tell me to quit posting? You're a nobody who is only somebody behind the keyboard.

Comment

Adam is right. It could be a smidgeon over 6" at 600 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Adam is right. It could be a smidgeon over 6" at 600 yards.
          Why did you even post in the first place Matt? The thread is about getting his rifle/pistol fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Why did you even post in the first place Matt? The thread is about getting his rifle/pistol fixed.
            It's a rifle, and he posted in reference to the secondary discussion regarding slowyellow's post.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              It's a rifle, and he posted in reference to the secondary discussion regarding slowyellow's post.
              I knew I'd get it wrong, so I put both. Still quite a few posts later, and out of place.

I'm in Plano now btw, with my shitty glock and kimber in tow, and another week off work. Lets hit the range so you can make fun of my guns as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Who are you to tell me to quit posting? You're a nobody who is only somebody behind the keyboard.
                Your act is so tired. You spout the same bullshit to everyone who crosses you. Get some new material Capt. Douche.

I happen to be crossing 287 last Friday when the Waxahachie police officers funeral procession was going by. I caught all of it as the firetrucks had just blocked the intersection before I got there. It took nearly an hour for it all to pass by and hardly a second of that passed when I was not thinking that if someone "had to get hit by a drunk driver and killed" that I wish it 'twas you.

Comment

Damn
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Your act is so tired. You spout the same bullshit to everyone who crosses you. Get some new material Capt. Douche.

I happen to be crossing 287 last Friday when the Waxahachie police officers funeral procession was going by. I caught all of it as the firetrucks had just blocked the intersection before I got there. It took nearly an hour for it all to pass by and hardly a second of that passed when I was not thinking that if someone "had to get hit by a drunk driver and killed" that I wish it 'twas you.
                    Classless.

Comment

I knew I'd get it wrong, so I put both. Still quite a few posts later, and out of place.

I'm in Plano now btw, with my shitty glock and kimber in tow, and another week off work. Lets hit the range so you can make fun of my guns as usual.
                      I've got no quarrel with your guns as long as you like them. You know my opinion of Kimber, but if you like it then rock on!

I'm trying to get ready to leave town for a long while next Saturday. I probably won't have time to hit the range, but we should meet up.

Comment

There are many, many worse cops than Matt. He's a good dude. As much as you might not like him, there are genuinely bad men wearing badges. I'd much rather see them die.

Comment

So CJ, when can we expect you to have the barrel welded and redrilled for another test run?
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So Matt is 03trubluGT, glad to put a name with a face. I don't know, I've met Matt a few times and he seemed like a decent guy to me.

Comment

Well, at least you don't own a Sigma.
                              That's pretty fucked up.
                              Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                              There are many, many worse cops than Matt. He's a good dude. As much as you might not like him, there are genuinely bad men wearing badges. I'd much rather see them die.
                              Yeah, he may be a douche, but that's no reason to wish death on the douche.
                              Originally posted by phaux View Post
                              So Matt is 03trubluGT, glad to put a name with a face. I don't know, I've met Matt a few times and he seemed like a decent guy to me.
                              There are like 73 Matts on this board. Are you sure it was him?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                There are like 73 Matts on this board. Are you sure it was him?
                                Hmm.. well now I'll feel a fool if I'm wrong. The one I met drove a truck, was a Ft. Worth cop, and had two sons.... correct/ or fool?

Comment

Working...
                                X