• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          And what's the bucket on a string ?
          Corn an hog gone wild syrup with holes drill in it

3devo using ICS 4.03 stock
          Trick3d EVO

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            haha.

What do you do with all the meat man. You kill alot of pigs.
            Smoke them

Trick3d EVO

Comment

• Congrats on finding her.

At least your weekend turned out more productive than ours archery hunting, only action we had was my dad stuck a big pig with his cross bow and it ran off with his bolt still in it.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• View from my tree stand

Trick3d EVO

Comment

• What I am hunting with

Trick3d EVO

Comment

• Your a hog hunting mofo. You hunt anything else man?

Comment

• Got my dad's yearly dose of deer and pig medicine loaded, now just to do some load development for myself.

Comment

• I need to go load some as well. I only load my hunting rounds 25 at a time. Im seeing how many reloads i can get out of 25 brand new remington cases.

Im on load 9 with 42.3 gr of imr 4895 with a nosler 165gr .308

No signs yet of case failure. I figured by now id see a cracked neck.

Comment

• I usually only load 20-25 at a time for myself for my dad it's usually 50 at a time but I was short 9 of the Nickel plated brass so he only gets 25 for now.

9 loading's on Rem brass is pretty good typically it's in the 3-6 loading's.

Comment

• damn I bet I don't shoot 4 shots a year lol

I only shot 2 last year.. one at a damn crow that was in my feeder all morning and I bet dad I could hit it and the other was to kill the coyote

*edit

on yea I also shot a bobcat
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I missed alot last year because of bad scope mounts. I shot a 12 rounds last year for 4 deer haha and 11 of those where at 3. Fixed the scope mount and its solid as a rock 1/2inch or under moa with reloads.

I hope to shoot no rifle rounds this year. Except at predators.

Comment

• My last twenty I loaded for myself is 3 years old now and only has 6 used.

My dad on the other hand carries a rifle year round and at one point last year he averaged at least 1 hog and 1 coyote a day for almost 2 weeks. I spend a lot of time loading for him, this summer I made him use up some of the 85gr varmint bullets the previous owner of the rifle had loaded so I could have some more brass to load.

Comment

Working...
                                X