Clear All

• Nice pics.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
      Another big non-typical deer. Split main beams with split brow tines
      That thing looks like a beast.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Well my son didn't get to shoot his first deer yet. We saw a nice mature doe, 2 smaller ones, and a fawn though (didn't get pics of the big doe)! We saw one 8 point buck, but he never turned to give him a shot. Although later that evening my friend saw him and got a good shot.

The smaller does and fawn

same does and fawn

the 8 point
        Last edited by bobs94formula; 11-27-2012, 07:38 PM.
        92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Pewter you guys run high fence dont you? What do you charge for whitetail hunts say for something in the 170 inch range.

I just about finished my season tonight, but the does didnt play along. Rut is all but over here. Most of the activity is at night right now. Seeing bucks with big groups of does, but no chasing.

Comment

• Oh and what do you do with the sheds? Id love a set.

For you guys who run feeders you ever find sheds by them?

Comment

• We find a lot of sheds around fences, they tend to fall off after jumping over them.

Comment

• thats what i search is normal pasture fence lines on trails. You guys in texas have those feeders with the cattle panels. Figured some would get knocked off from time to time.

Comment

• They may find them at the pens where the panels are set low and the deer have to jump, ours are set where they can go under due to cattle.

Comment

• Bobs... does that peanut butter trick seem to work? do they eat it at all? I keep meaning to take a jar up there but keep leaving it at home
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Pewter you guys run high fence dont you? What do you charge for whitetail hunts say for something in the 170 inch range.

I just about finished my season tonight, but the does didnt play along. Rut is all but over here. Most of the activity is at night right now. Seeing bucks with big groups of does, but no chasing.
                      I'd be interested in knowing this too

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Oh and what do you do with the sheds? Id love a set.

For you guys who run feeders you ever find sheds by them?
                      and this

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        Bobs... does that peanut butter trick seem to work? do they eat it at all? I keep meaning to take a jar up there but keep leaving it at home
                        Man I have no idea! This was our first time hunting and the guy who owns the stand has a jar out there all the time. He asked me to put that one out while I was there. They did not mess with it while we were there, just a day and a half in that stand though. I do know I took off a jar that had been cleaned out though!
                        92 LX 5.0

Comment

• cool thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post

the 8 point
                            is he hog tied for a reason? I don't think he's going anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              is he hog tied for a reason? I don't think he's going anywhere
                              Don't ask me! When my buddy came over to get us he had it tied up and loaded in the truck!

I think he drug him to the truck by his legs where he hog tied him.
                              92 LX 5.0

Comment

• they have those handles attached to the head to drag with.

Comment

Working...
                                X