No announcement yet.

The official 2012 deer hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I havent about a yote bounty in Texas for a long time, I'm not saying there isnt one though.
    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
      I havent about a yote bounty in Texas for a long time, I'm not saying there isnt one though.
      Only thing I can find on the net for Tx trade is around 10 bucks for a good pelt.
      Photobucket

Comment

• I want to say that my uncle (TX game warden) said that the county that he is in has a $2 bounty for a set of ears. They are pretty thick up where I grew up and he works.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• that sounds about right black.

Your dogs llok like crap compared to ours. Ours look like crap compared to minnesota dogs. The colder it gets the better the pelt. Also depends on how many fences they go under.

We try and catch as many as we can as soon as the fur primes up. Going under fences will ruin a coyote fur.

Comment

• TX could rid itself of the coyote and pig problem with a decent bounty on both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              that sounds about right black.

Your dogs llok like crap compared to ours. Ours look like crap compared to minnesota dogs. The colder it gets the better the pelt. Also depends on how many fences they go under.

We try and catch as many as we can as soon as the fur primes up. Going under fences will ruin a coyote fur.
              Lol, yeah, these West Tx yotes look like they are starving to death. The ones over here in Grapevine are damn near like wolves. I promise you they are as big as sheperds. Most don't believe me till they go out with me and see them for themselves.
              Photobucket

Comment

• Well Aaron (CRASH) and I got skunked tonight. So we are by the fire and we will try again tomorrow morning
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                  Lol, yeah, these West Tx yotes look like they are starving to death. The ones over here in Grapevine are damn near like wolves. I promise you they are as big as sheperds. Most don't believe me till they go out with me and see them for themselves.
                  My gunsmith had a picture of a 70lb yote taken from Knox county from several years back. It was taken by a professional predator hunter by the name of Wyman Meinzer who is now deemed the "Stat Photographer of Texas".
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Skunked again. Then we were driving around and spooked a spike but couldn't get a shot off. Them driving around some more and Aaron saw a coyote but couldn't get a shot at him

Comment

• Man that sucks turbo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSKrSdAWoi4[/ame]

Comment

• You need NVG's and thermal!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          And then rabbits will devour everything. It's surprising what a simple change like that will make, but I'd still kill them.
                          Sheeit! Shoot all the rabbits in the spring when they're young, and put them in the freezer!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• We've got movement!

Comment

• yeah thats gunna work.

Comment

• A few weekends ago.
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X