• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new pics? I hope to have some wed or thurs
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Just does. I put the new stand on a trail by the river. No camera over there, but its a well traveled path off of the wildlife refuge and though my pasture.

As soon as my cows are up ill throw some corn out there.

Comment

• Over a hundred pictures and almost all looked like this in some sort. It's time to bust out the 22-250 and thin the herd.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• You guys ever need any help shooting a hog or two. I'd like to do a hunt on a visit sometime.

Comment

• Deer in an open valley in Oregon.

150 Yards, another alpha male bull elk said fuck this shit and ran off into the woods. Don't know if they go by the same point system in the Elk species but fuck a duck. Too bad only bow season was open.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• went out to my dads lease this weekend to help him build a new blind and get his feeders working again. saw about 6 doe all good size.

Comment

• Well I've got my 5 pointy sticks ready rock and roll. The only thing that sucks is its muzzleloader as well so i have to wear orange in the stand . I really hop to get a few hours to sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  Deer in an open valley in Oregon.

150 Yards, another alpha male bull elk said fuck this shit and ran off into the woods. Don't know if they go by the same point system in the Elk species but fuck a duck. Too bad only bow season was open.
                  When does belt-fed season open?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Id take one. Thats all i'd need.

Comment

• I'm no carpenter but the below is my stand in progress. I cemented in the legs cause last one was stolen. Hope it dosnt topple over when completed. Lol

Comment

• I think you might need to buy a level.

I cant stand thieves, and im glad i havnt been hit yet.

Comment

• its going to be sturdy that's for sure!
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            They are really limiting elk because of the low calf to cow populations in the majority of the counties. Sucks because wolves are growing in packs now particularly the county which i will be moving to. Which is Tillamook, and Yamhill. And they wont let people open up on them wolves.

But if you are up for it... Next year once I am settled there we can go mountain chasing either a goat or elk, black taill deer are also fucking everywhere, I almost ran into two on the road on separate occasions. I now understand why they have 55 mph speed limits.
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Going to check cameras, top off the feeders, and stick one last tripod up on Saturday. I hope to sling some arrows next weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                                You guys ever need any help shooting a hog or two. I'd like to do a hunt on a visit sometime.
                                I wouldn't be opposed to that but it's against our lease rules to let other people hunt. I don't exactly agree since pigs are included, they are a pain in the ass and need to be exterminated. I'm also a good ways away from the DFW area that most on here are from.
                                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X