range tomorrow at 1pm who's down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• range tomorrow at 1pm who's down?

Tomorrow 1pm Gibsons outpost. Me and my friend going to get some trigger time.

Anyone wanna go?

Also where to buy 7.62x54R ammo locally? Not looking for alot just a box or two.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Military gun supply has some. Don't remember the price though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I'll try them. Fucking Gibsons only had some expensive hunting rounds.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

How was it? I googled their name and they have some HORRIBLE reviews out there...

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
          How was it? I googled their name and they have some HORRIBLE reviews out there...
          had a good day! had the whole range to ourselves. and like last time he basically told us we could do what we want, just not to shoot ourselves....

i gotta this is only my 2nd time at Gibsons. and the old man has been notting but nice to us!
          i only saw his son for a minute. didn't care for him too much, i think they finally realised that their shitty attitudes where driving customers away. only thing i don't like is sometimes the old man falls asleep, and forget to call cease fire ever 20min...

what that place needs is a REAL manager. someone who will repair/replace broken-ageing equipment. and some better marketing and P.R.

overall i like. it because they don't give a shit about what ammo you shoot just no tracers. and it's only 15min from my house.

BTW 500 rounds of 223 tula no stuck rounds, and when the old man was sleeping i picked up enuff 223 brass to fill my empty one gallon water jug i had
          Last edited by soap; 08-09-2012, 07:41 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            had a good day! had the whole range to ourselves. and like last time he basically told us we could do what we want, just not to shoot ourselves....

i gotta this is only my 2nd time at Gibsons. and the old man has been notting but nice to us!
            i only saw his son for a minute. didn't care for him too much, i think they finally realised that their shitty attitudes where driving customers away. only thing i don't like is sometimes the old man falls asleep, and forget to call cease fire ever 20min...

what that place needs is a REAL manager. someone who will repair/replace broken-ageing equipment. and some better marketing and P.R.

overall i like. it because they don't give a shit about what ammo you shoot just no tracers. and it's only 15min from my house.

BTW 500 rounds of 223 tula no stuck rounds, and when the old man was sleeping i picked up enuff 223 brass to fill my empty one gallon water jug i had
            The old man is always respectful, he built that business. His wife is a fucking bitch and his son is an ungrateful piece of trash that sucks up his dad's money. I hate that place.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well CJ, tell us how you really feel...

Comment

Working...
              X