looking for a walther PPQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Soo but hurt soo easy. I guess chubby hands tend to put fat over the back of the slide. Must feel great when jerking it off to Justin Bieber
    So because you're a moron who runs around spouting unbelievably stupid bullshit, I'm butt hurt? You're so fucking stupid that you can't even figure out how to make a signature, much less a sensible post. Keep running your cocksucker, just make sure that you've got your big boy pants on when I ask you to repeat your smack talk in person.

Comment

Only Walther I ever shot ejected the empty brass into my face. Not a fan haha

Comment

It's a shame too because I find their pistols to be pretty damn aesthetically pleasing. They grip nice (except for the P22 which feels like a squirt gun), they point well, triggers are not that terrible. I've had a front sight fly off before. Other than that and some easily scratched finish on the slides, and constant failures to feed when they get dirty I would love them.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          So because you're a moron who runs around spouting unbelievably stupid bullshit, I'm butt hurt? You're so fucking stupid that you can't even figure out how to make a signature, much less a sensible post. Keep running your cocksucker, just make sure that you've got your big boy pants on when I ask you to repeat your smack talk in person.
          Lol. My favorite part was when you threatened me. Man good times. We should do it again some time.

Comment

Ppque?

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Lol. My favorite part was when you threatened me. Man good times. We should do it again some time.

Comment

Well maybe not a direct threat. More of a challenge. Who cares really. Lets not dirty up this thread with your constant flirting. Mkay pumpkin

Comment

See you soon, faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    No. PPk's will slit the web of your thumb and are miserably poor choices for CCW. Which is exactly why 007 looked so cool carrying one.
                    Pretty much this. I'll never get rid of mine though

Comment

Working...
                    X