Will Remington 870 stock fit on 1187?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Remington 870 stock fit on 1187?

Can't seem to find a consistent yes or no on the various interweb forums..

Anyone?

Let me think.... I believe they will, because there isn't any 1187 specific components in the stock for the 1187. I can check when I get home if you like. I assume you mean the shoulder stock portion, and not the slide furniture. The slide will not interchange, the 1187 has a gas tube and retainer built into the stock that the 870 doesn't. I believe the bolt may need washers to tighten if you put an 1187 stock on an 870.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yes, just the stock and not the forearm.

if you could check, i would greatly appreciate it. If the 870 will fit on the 1187 that will greatly expand my search results

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
        yes, just the stock and not the forearm.

if you could check, i would greatly appreciate it. If the 870 will fit on the 1187 that will greatly expand my search results
        oh you want to go the other way around, I can't read for shit apparently. I'll check tonight.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You would think that it will work.

Comment

I failed to check last night, got caught up in something unrelated.

Comment

Guess ill find out soon enough, just snagged a speedfeed off eBay

The choate pistol grip must go

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                Guess ill find out soon enough, just snagged a speedfeed off eBay

The choate pistol grip must go
                I actually really like the plain synthetic stock, with a deccelerator butt pad. Call me old fashioned.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I actually really like the plain synthetic stock, with a deccelerator butt pad. Call me old fashioned.
                  That's not old fashioned. Wood is old fashioned.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    That's not old fashioned. Wood is old fashioned.
                    I wouldn't mind that. If I won the lottery, I would have presentation grade Circassian walnut stocks on a shotgun I would beat the piss out of in three-gun, with gold and silver leaf, and crazy engraving all over it.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

and it works, hooray

Comment

Working...
                      X