Have 2 of the "same" guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have 2 of the "same" guns

I bought another 6.8 upper and have 1 more lower left. Both of the uppers are 16" (one mid length, one carbine) so functionally they will do the same thing for me. Do I build the second and keep the first one or sell the one I do not like as much once they are both built?

To me it would come down to how much I love that 6.8 round.
    WRX

Comment

Sell the carbine upper

Comment

Why would you buy 2 of the same thing if you didn't want two of the same rifles.

I say keep them both, but do different furniture.

Comment

Sell 1 of your uppers and build a 458 SOCOM

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
          03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Why would you buy 2 of the same thing if you didn't want two of the same rifles.

I say keep them both, but do different furniture.
            Cause I got the new upper on a hell of a sale. Plus everyone that has shot my 6.8 has loved it so I figured if I wanted to sell it I could with now problems. I did think about making one for hunting and the other for defense and fun.

Comment

All of my guns are hunting guns.

Home defense or not. You can still kill critters with a 9inch brl.

Comment

I was thinking more of optics regarding the hunting vs defense rifles. After looking at the new upper I think I am going to build another gun and go from there. My CMMG upper is insanely accurate so lets see what this Palmetto/FN upper can do. I have been thinking that new Burris 5x fixed looks pretty good for this one.

Comment

I double up on things; makes buying spare parts easier, plus it is always good to have a backup. I don't have everything doubled that I would like but I am slowly working on it.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                  X