So, Gander Mountain sales Tannerite now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Closest for me is Sherman, I think that would apply to most...

Depends on where you live exactly though and which way you wanna drive...

How much are they selling it for per pound...etc? Anyone know? The stuff is fun to shoot at.
    Just make your own, it's easy and much cheaper. As close as your neighborhood walgreens.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Just make your own, it's easy and much cheaper. As close as your neighborhood walgreens.

Ahem..doooo telllll

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        Ahem..doooo telllll
        you need to buy some aluminum powder. Easiest way is ebay. Once you get a decent amount, you just buy the local instant cold packs at walgreens, you open them up, take out the water pack, and mix in aluminum powder. Bam, tannerite. Any time you need some, just goto the local walgreens.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

German aluminum or aluminum powder is what gets the pyro clubs in hot water with the feds. Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
            German aluminum or aluminum powder is what gets the pyro clubs in hot water with the feds. Just sayin....
            There's nothing illegal about it at all, I don't see why it would matter. By that measure Tannerite would get you in trouble.

Comment

I know you've done biz with United Nuclear. See what they say about it. I'm guilty of simply assuming from what I've read there and elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                I know you've done biz with United Nuclear. See what they say about it. I'm guilty of simply assuming from what I've read there and elsewhere.
                I think you're referring to CPSC regulations. The vendors got attacked by the CPSC a few years ago for selling large quantities to unlicensed people who were accused of selling "M-80 kits". Basically, they were selling the dark aluminum powder (90% or greater) to people without an ATF Type 20, which ISN'T AGAINST THE LAW, but the CPSC sued them anyways because it's used to create flash powder, which is regulated. All the vendors decided to only sell 1lb to each unlicensed customer to save their own asses.

Comment

ahh i see. Thanks for the correction. Although no place to shoot said fun-stuff anyhow, so paying for the brand name wouldn't be the issue for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X