Sig P938

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P938

Anyone on here have one? I'm thinking about buying one for my wife for christmas to carry. Anyone here have one? Anything to report? The wife really likes it, and to me it appears to be the highest quality pistol in it's size and caliber.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I finger blasted one at the gun store the other day. It was pretty swanky. If I were giving a pocket pistol as a gift, though, I'd hunt up a stainless PPK with all the factory engraving.

EDIT: like this -
    GunsAmerica is the leading online gun auction site. Buy Pump Action Rifles for sale online. Sell your gun accessories through gun classifieds or gun auctions.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

A family member has one with a few hundred rounds through it with nothing but good things to say.

Yale, firstly that's a PPK/S. Is that a german made PPK/S, or a U.S. made one? Remember the little chat we had?

Comment

I've learned my lesson with Walther. If I bought a 3rd pistol from them and it sucked I would be forced to quit guns forever due to negligence.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've been looking at these also, wondering how it handles. I just couldn't get behind the P238 due to the .380 cartridge (not a matter of power or anything, I just keep my pistol calibers to .38/.357 Mag, 9mm, and .45ACP). I think this would be a good summer carry piece.

-Eric

Comment

I like the way this one looks:

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
              I've been looking at these also, wondering how it handles. I just couldn't get behind the P238 due to the .380 cartridge (not a matter of power or anything, I just keep my pistol calibers to .38/.357 Mag, 9mm, and .45ACP). I think this would be a good summer carry piece.

-Eric
              Also dismissed the .380, I figure for 1/4" more grip you get 9mm, that's the way to go.

Comment

Yeah, it almost was a "for $.99 more, you can super size" type deal.

-Eric

Comment

I just picked this up today. It's a Sig P938. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it, it's been raining it's ass off today. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow. I've been trying to find a S&W shield but have had NO luck. So..... I stopped by my buddies gun shop earlier this week and saw this. I slept on it a couple of
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have a sig p238 "lady" for sale, if your looking for a nice piece.

Comment

My wife has P238. Great shooting gun. I have wanted to get my hands on a 938 for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                        Do you still have that smith 460 for sale?

Comment

those are nice looking guns

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                            How much? Need to get the wife a piece...
                            Is the "Lady" the redish colored frame?
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I will get back to everyone that messaged me.

Yes, I still have the 460.

Comment

Working...
                              X