Looking to buy 10 magpul pmags .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy 10 magpul pmags .

Wanting 10 for a fun shoot coming up with friends. These are good for 223 and 556 natos right? Who's got the best price. Cash in hand.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Won't work with .223. Try cheaper than dirt.
    you fucking dildo

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      Won't work with .223. Try cheaper than dirt.
      you fucking dildo
      HUH??

They work with either man.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        HUH??

They work with either man.
        See white txt in his quote....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          See white txt in his quote....
          Awwww, son of a bitch, lol. Didn't see that. I wasn't sure if the OP was serious with that questoin either.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            Awwww, son of a bitch, lol. Didn't see that. I wasn't sure if the OP was serious with that questoin either.
            It all got me as well.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You should've made that Google payment, brah!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've got 10 new in the package I'll sell for $50 each. I don't really want to cell them, but if you can't find anywhere else to buy them - let me know. lol - yes the "cell" was intentional

Comment

I have ten black ones that would match the color of your rifle new unopened, sail for 45/ea.

Comment

Threefinger eat bloody horse dick as always. But still waiting for that handjob you promised. Smooches .

Slowyellow. Was serious. Don't own an ar so know Shit about them. Just handguns for the most parts. But thinking on it duh. Buddies rifle shoots both rounds so yeah. Mag would hold either.

71chevelljohn. I'm uneducated on the rifle not stupid. Thanx tho.

Soooo no one?
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      I'm uneducated on the rifle not stupid. Thanx tho.
                      Your grammar, spelling, and terrible choice of words implies otherwise.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

So you don't have any mags to sell? Thanks asstard .

Comment

71chevelljohn. I'm uneducated on the rifle not stupid. Thanx tho.

Soooo no one?
                          Hey, I've got to turn around and order more to replenish my inventory. That takes time, time is money. You're paying for my time.

Is there some reason you can't go down to a store and buy them yourself?

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                          I have ten black ones that would match the color of your rifle new unopened, sail for 45/ea.
                          You undercutting son of a bitch!!!

Comment

Nothing really. See them online from $7 up to $20. Ctd got them now for $14. Shopping for cheapest.

Comment

Nothing really. See them online from $7 up to $20. Ctd got them now for $14. Shopping for cheapest.
                              You're too fucking stupid to hit. I can't wait to read that you're the idiot who kills himself with his own lawnmower or your cinder block jack stands collapse and you wear your Chevy Corsica like a bowtie.

Comment

Working...
                              X