Need now! 5.56 or .223 blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need now! 5.56 or .223 blanks

Need to get my hands on some blanks today if at all possible. Need them for use on a haunted trail for a halloween party.

If you have any or know anywhere in DFW area I can source them, please PM me.

Thanks,

Brent

Check the army navy stores. They usually have a few miscellaneous blanks around.

Comment

Thanks. Have tried Cheaper than Dirt and no luck there...I'll try Omaha's and maybe an A/N store.

Comment

Yeah make sure you put a blank fire adapter on that gun. And just so you know they are really loud.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah. You need a blank firing adaptor to have the gun cycle.

GI blanks are shitty and quiet.

Comment

Got some MILES gear?

...for what it's worth - I only saw 'em at CTD in Mckinney.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yep, I'm aware of the blank firing adapter. Used them many many times. Just need the blanks

Comment

I have a whole grocery bag of 5.56 blanks you can have. If you can wait till tomorrow?
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  I have a whole grocery bag of 5.56 blanks you can have. If you can wait till tomorrow?
                  I don't need them until tomorrow night so that would be great!
                  Where are you located?
                  Sending you a PM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                    I don't need them until tomorrow night so that would be great!
                    Where are you located?
                    Sending you a PM as well.
                    pm sent!
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Blank round and a cleaning rod section. Just throwing that out there.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X