X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good glock gunsmith

Who is a good gunsmith in Fortwrth ?

Got a glock .40 that i need gone though

Ive put several thousand rounds through it by now and IIRC , glock says go through em at that point........can remember exactly when

Replacing springs and a deep clean and such .

Lol. Just shoot it.

Comment

Well it not unheard of springs popping around 7k rounds so i thought id get maintenance in on time .

Comment

Well if that's the case, pay the few bucks for another factory spring and pop it in yourself. I don't feel the need to get a gunsmith involved on such a simple firearm. Everything is easily replaceable on that gun yourself, if it even needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Well if that's the case, pay the few bucks for another factory spring and pop it in yourself. I don't feel the need to get a gunsmith involved on such a simple firearm. Everything is easily replaceable on that gun yourself, if it even needs it.
          This. You can pretty much replace everything in the gun with no special tools.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Glocks are stupid simple. Mine get completely disassembled every time I clean them. Run a Q-tip down the firing pin channel to clean out and shavings and spent powder.
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Definitely replace the recoil spring as not replacing often enough can (not always though) cause damage to the locking block

Pick up one of these if you want

All you need is a punch and 1 minute and you can break a Glock down completely

Comment

Do it yourself it's really enjoyable.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If you just want someone to do it for you, bring it over and I will only charge you half of what a gunsmith quotes you for parts and labor...

Eaaaaasy Money!!!
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Someone please fix it for him, or get him pointed in the right direction. He doesn't need to be working on guns.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You dont even know me idiot wtf are you talking about lol

i guess you just got the same group of asswipes that follow everybody around and just talk trash

But anyway yeah the basic teardown is pretty simple but i was thiking of taking that glock armorers course they off just to get deep into the gutz of the slide

Comment

Good luck man.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                          You dont even know me idiot wtf are you talking about lol

i guess you just got the same group of asswipes that follow everybody around and just talk trash

But anyway yeah the basic teardown is pretty simple but i was thiking of taking that glock armorers course they off just to get deep into the gutz of the slide
                          Really man, watch a youtube video. There really isn't much "deep internals" for anything on the glock. Here.... watch these videos:

They will pretty much walk you through anything that you need to do to a glock.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

not too shabby

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                              not too shabby
                              Honestly man, it is really not worth thinking about taking to someone for general work. Good luck man.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                              X