No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Walther PK380 by chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Walther PK380 by chance?

Any good?

Looking for something for the GF...

I like the looks of it better than a Bersa..
    GIFSoup

Never shot one. My sis has a bersa, though, and though it is reliable it is large for a 380 in my opinion, if that helps at all.

I often pocket carry a lcp when the kahr or glock arent ideal choices.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My dad got one for his fiancée its pretty sweet it came with a laser installed. It's for sure bigger than a Lcp as I used to have one it felt better in my hand than my old Lcp. I haven't shot it so can't compare to my old Lcp but I imagine it would be just as good if not better.

Comment

My wife carries the PK380 and loves it. I have shot it and I like it as well. She shot the Taurus TCP and said it has twice the kick the Walther has.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
          My wife carries the PK380 and loves it. I have shot it and I like it as well. She shot the Taurus TCP and said it has twice the kick the Walther has.
          That's interesting.

My wife is dead nuts accurate with my TCP. She had never shot a gun before, and I put several in her hands at GSW. She really liked the TCP, as have most that have shot it. It fit my hand better than the LCP did.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Here is one on THF for $350

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for..._p#Post3697164

Here is a Bersa for $250

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...80#Post3733617

I have owned a Bersa in the past and they are very comfortable...although as mentioned before, a little larger than most 380 cal. pistols
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, she liked it and was pretty accurate with it. It just kicked harder because of the lighter weight. Her Walther was only the 2nd pistol she shot with the first being a .22LR.

I have been debating between the TCP and LCP for a carry gun myself. My 1911 is just too big for that comfortably.

Comment

Working...
              X