No announcement yet.

Turn them in... Turn them all in!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the NRA is one of the top 5 largest lobbying groups, I have no worries about the sanctity of my existing weapons nor future purchases.

Comment

Already took a cutting torch to everything.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        Already took a cutting torch to everything.
        Lol, now I feel a lot safer. Isn't that how legislation like this is supposed to work?

Comment

CJ, I agree except they are going to do gun control through the UN. That way they can deny they had any part in the law and no recourse from the voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I have seen a few AR's in the 7-950 range which is what I was seeing prior to the election. But if all else fails, I still have my hand guns and TWO swords...nothing crazier than some bald headed guy screaming and running at you with an English Broad sword

though if they have a gun I am f-ed
            let me know how the sword works for you.... All I'd do is put a big hole in that bald head...

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              CJ, I agree except they are going to do gun control through the UN. That way they can deny they had any part in the law and no recourse from the voters.
              I have no qualms about shooting some foreigner trying to come and take what is constitutionally mine!

Comment

Those Blue UN Helmets make for a pretty sweet target too.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I have no qualms about shooting some foreigner trying to come and take what is constitutionally mine!
                  That's not how it works. Their goal is to have Americans take guns from Americans. The UN knows they cannot defeat American citizens without the help of Americans. Even Russia said if they invaded they would not make it 50 miles because of the amount of citizens who had guns and how to use them.

Comment

Working...
                  X