AR15 Lowers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR15 Lowers?

Anyone have any extra lowers from the recent group buy they're selling?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

X2 really interested in building one myself. How much money do you guys save building one yourselves?

Comment

Palmetto had them in stock as of yesterday for $99. As far as how much money you save it's probably not that much as of right now. I have watched all the sales cease and most places are out of stock of everything anyway.
      03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        Palmetto had them in stock as of yesterday for $99. As far as how much money you save it's probably not that much as of right now. I have watched all the sales cease and most places are out of stock of everything anyway.
        That's who I'm planning on buying from if I have to order one online. Figured I'd check here first to see of anyone was selling one.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Jewmadbro had one he was thinking of selling. He might have changed his mind .
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Jewmadbro had one he was thinking of selling. He might have changed his mind .
            I'm keeping it

Comment

Surplus ammo as their grim reaper lower for $99. If they don't change their mind about price last minute. (See what I did thar) last resort to use them...

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!
              03 cobra

Comment

Just chop down a tree and have at it-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Just chop down a tree and have at it-

As a not-so-good amateur woodworker I would be all over that, only because I really appreciate the work that went into making it.
                    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X