Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have some wooden AK furniture sitting around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have some wooden AK furniture sitting around?

I'll trade some AR furniture of various types, or I'll buy it - just looking for some decent shape wood furniture.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I'll trade some AR furniture of various types, or I'll buy it - just looking for some decent shape wood furniture.
    Does this mean you gots an AK now?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Does this mean you gots an AK now?
      Maybe.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Maybe.
        Is this maybe in 5.45?
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I don't think any of my furniture was made in Alaska, but I will look...
          Yes, I am being a smartass and know that's not what the OP meant
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Is this maybe in 5.45?
            no

Comment

Working...
            X