Primary Arms Microdot MD-07 back in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    is it gonna keep you from double tapping a motherfucker?
    Its just annoying, BUT I know its just an $80 sight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
      Just checked mine and I have it too. Didn't notice it until you mentioned it but it doesn't get in the way.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

zombies dont care about the goo, headpopper! lol
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          zombies dont care about the goo, headpopper! lol
          lol

Comment

dude you just got extra resin. more for your dollar if you ask me.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              dude you just got extra resin. more for your dollar if you ask me.
              see!!!??? thats what im talkin about!!! turning a good into a bad!

kbscobravert is gonna be one of those that goes poppin zombie/liberal heads like they are worth fuckin money! lol
              Semper Fi

Comment

They all look like that, that's the emitter for your dot. Mine has less epoxy, but it's a purged nitrogen sealed unit so you're gonna have to live with it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  They all look like that, that's the emitter for your dot. Mine has less epoxy, but it's a purged nitrogen sealed unit so you're gonna have to live with it.
                  Cool, I'm not so worried about it if everyones is like that. I guess ill go blast some Zombies or Muslims or some shit to redeem myself for bitching.

Comment

Cool, I'm not so worried about it if everyones is like that. I guess ill go blast some Zombies or Muslims or some shit to redeem myself for bitching.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Finally got some time today to put the Primary Arms Red Dot and the other goodies I picked up on the Ruger Mark III Hunter. I added Tandemkross Magazine disconnect bushing, Hogue finger groove grips, Ruger one piece weaver scope rail, and the Primary Arms Red Dot. Can't wait to get this hand cannon sighted in and start doing some plinking! Thanks for the recommendation on the Red Dot CJ.

Marcus
                      Last edited by 2cammer97; 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM.
                      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                        Finally got some time today to put the Primary Arms Red Dot and the other goodies I picked up on the Ruger Mark III Hunter. I added Tandemkross Magazine disconnect bushing, Hogue finger groove grips, Ruger one piece weaver scope rail, and the Primary Arms Red Dot. Can't wait to get this hand cannon sighted in and start doing some plinking! Thanks for the recommendation on the Red Dot CJ.

Marcus
                        Marcus, it looks great. I can't tell from the picture, but does it have the removable base, or the fixed base? Those magazine disconnect deletes are awesome, you can use an MKII bushing to remove the disconnect and only costs $1.50 and a trip to Lee's gun parts in Euless. The mag disconnect is freaking ridiculous on those guns, you have to use a flathead to pry a mag out.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Marcus, it looks great. I can't tell from the picture, but does it have the removable base, or the fixed base? Those magazine disconnect deletes are awesome, you can use an MKII bushing to remove the disconnect and only costs $1.50 and a trip to Lee's gun parts in Euless. The mag disconnect is freaking ridiculous on those guns, you have to use a flathead to pry a mag out.
                          I think the Red Dot has the fixed base. When I initially researched the mag disconnect bushings they were all about the same price and all had good reviews. The Tandemkross was only $12 shipped. And yes, I've since learned that the MK II bushing also works and is even cheaper. I definitely feel more confident with disassembling this gun now. I was comfortable doing the basic field strip but now i'm pretty sure I could take it down to the bare frame and reassemble. Might be reason to get some of the Volquartsen trigger parts down the road. These guns really aren't that complicated once you've played with it a few times. Youtube is also a big help.

Funny you mention Lee's Gun Parts. I've had 2-3 great experiences there dealing with a couple of my grandfather's 1960's guns (Sears Ted Williams 20g Semi-Auto, Savage 24J-DL O/U .22WMR/20g, and Rohm RG63 .22 Revolver). He had parts for the shotguns and a .22WMR cylinder for the Rohm so now I can shoot both .22lr and .22WMR. Also referred me to Johnnie Green for gunsmithing and he is a really nice guy to deal with. He disassembled and cleaned both of the 2 shotguns I just mentioned for cheap and did good work.

Marcus

Comment

I think the Red Dot has the fixed base. When I initially researched the mag disconnect bushings they were all about the same price and all had good reviews. The Tandemkross was only $12 shipped. And yes, I've since learned that the MK II bushing also works and is even cheaper. I definitely feel more confident with disassembling this gun now. I was comfortable doing the basic field strip but now i'm pretty sure I could take it down to the bare frame and reassemble. Might be reason to get some of the Volquartsen trigger parts down the road. These guns really aren't that complicated once you've played with it a few times. Youtube is also a big help.

Funny you mention Lee's Gun Parts. I've had 2-3 great experiences there dealing with a couple of my grandfather's 1960's guns (Sears Ted Williams 20g Semi-Auto, Savage 24J-DL O/U .22WMR/20g, and Rohm RG63 .22 Revolver). He had parts for the shotguns and a .22WMR cylinder for the Rohm so now I can shoot both .22lr and .22WMR. Also referred me to Johnnie Green for gunsmithing and he is a really nice guy to deal with. He disassembled and cleaned both of the 2 shotguns I just mentioned for cheap and did good work.

Marcus
                            Marcus, do not waste your money on a VQ trigger. Only buy the VQ sear. It should run you around $20-30. That's is 90% of the trigger right there. When I get the VQ sears, I polish the contact face, then polish all of the internals - the trigger transfer bar, the plunger, the plunger hole, etc. and install it in the gun. Drops the trigger from 5lbs to <>2lbs. That's all you need to do, and it ends up being a better, lighter trigger than a full VQ kit.

Comment

Marcus, do not waste your money on a VQ trigger. Only buy the VQ sear. It should run you around $20-30. That's is 90% of the trigger right there. When I get the VQ sears, I polish the contact face, then polish all of the internals - the trigger transfer bar, the plunger, the plunger hole, etc. and install it in the gun. Drops the trigger from 5lbs to <>2lbs. That's all you need to do, and it ends up being a better, lighter trigger than a full VQ kit.
                              Good to know CJ. I'll just get the VQ Sear down the road. Thanks for volunteering your polishing services.

Marcus

Comment

Good to know CJ. I'll just get the VQ Sear down the road. Thanks for volunteering your polishing services.

Marcus
                                lol was I volunteering? haha

Comment

Working...
                                X