Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could you do with $4k?

Would buying this be your first option?

I'm looking to sell my Colt AR-15 A3 Rifle. I researched and tricked it out over time with the best manufacturers/products I could find (built it the way it should be). Heres the list of what it's got:

Flash Suppressor:

- Smith Enterprise Vortex G6A2

Lower Receiver:

- Magpul Tactical (Enhanced) Trigger Guard
    - Magpul B.A.D. (Battery Assist Device) Lever
    - Spikes Tactical Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
    - Badger Ordnance Tactical Latch
    - Hogue Grip
    - Hogue Grip Plug

Forend:

- Leapers UTG Quad Rail
    - Wilson Combat Vertical Foregrip (TR-VGrip)

Stock:

- VLTOR EMOD Stock

Optics/Sights:

- EO Tech 556 Holographic Sight
    - EO Tech G23.FTS Gen II 3X Magnifier (With Flip to Side Mount)
    - Midwest Industries ERS Flip-Up Rear Sight

Bi-Pod:

- Harris Bi-Pod (HBRM-S)
    - Harris Bi-Pod Adapter

Sling:

- Uncle Mikes Tactical 3-Point Sling
    - Midwest Industries Detachable Swivel Sling Mount Front
    - Midwest Industries Detachable Swivel Sling Mount Rear
    - Midwest Industries Sling Swivel Front
    - Midwest Industries Sling Swivel Rear

Mags:

- Magpul PMag 30-Round Magazine (2)
    - Magpul Ranger Plates (2)
    - Dream Plastics PMag Mag Coupler

Light:

- Streamlight Rail Mount
    - Streamlight TL-2 LED Flashlight
    - Streamlight 8" Remote Switch

This rifle is in pristine condition, has zero scratches, is ridiculously accurate and has had approximately 500 rounds fired through it. I'm asking $4000 for the rifle or if you're not interested in the EO Tech's (or maybe already have one) I'm willing to sell the rifle without them for $3000.
    If interested, email me at mjftalk@hotmail.com and ill send more pics

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

FUCK NO!!!! I'm having a hard time finding 2K worth of stuff in there to buy used. Maybe that much, but not much more than that. I'm building a precision bolt action gun, with an AICS chassis and a nightforce optic and atlas bipod and I'm barely over 4K. And all but the optic and rings were new. That guy is high as hell.

And I know that a bolt gun and that are two different stories, but you could buy a LaRue OBR and still have coin left over for an optic at that price, and again, that's all new stuff.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I'd laugh, but people are actually losing their minds on pricing right now. Almost all of them are getting sold.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Oh, and that sir, is a fine example of a tactiCOOL rifle. It looks like midwayUSA or brownells threw up and that's what all came out of it. Nice stuff, just no reason for all of it to be in one place.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Soap approved
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I'd laugh, but people are actually losing their minds on pricing right now. Almost all of them are getting sold.
            Well, shit man, I just assembled a PSA blem lower I had laying around with a magpul grip and stock.... should I ask $500 for it?
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              Well, shit man, I just assembled a PSA blem lower I had laying around with a magpul grip and stock.... should I ask $500 for it?
              Fuck it. Shoot the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Soap approved
                Damn straight.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Soap approved
                  winner!

Comment

I can believe he had close to that in it. But stupidity buys, it doesn't sell.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Serious question, do people actually leave that shit on the rifle all of the time or is this just done for pictures to show everything he is selling?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Serious question, do people actually leave that shit on the rifle all of the time or is this just done for pictures to show everything he is selling?
                        I honestly do not know how people can use a gun like that. There's so much shit on that gun it must weigh 12-15lbs. After going hunting where I walk with my rifle in the heat for a few hours, I learned real quick what I need, and what I don't need.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wouldn't spend that much on any firearm, but that's just me. i still think of firearms as a tool, one of the reasons I don't have 15 different weapons. Same reason I don't have 10 shovels.

And, unfortunately, I don't have Choo Choo money. Maybe if I did my opinion would change.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I honestly do not know how people can use a gun like that. There's so much shit on that gun it must weigh 12-15lbs. After going hunting where I walk with my rifle in the heat for a few hours, I learned real quick what I need, and what I don't need.
                            Properly, you don't need too much more than what makes it go bang, but people see bullshit on Sons of Guns, and COD, and presumed it was all milked from the golden tit of god herself.

Comment

$4k with no bayonet or grenade launcher or underbarrel shotgun ? no way!
                              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Working...
                              X