Good deal on M14 stocks: USGI $62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on M14 stocks: USGI $62

I recently bought one of these stocks and it fit my rifle spectacularly. It looked good when I bought it but not great, and it was bedded!

My rifle dropped right into it and I replaced the synthetic stock my M1A came with. CJ ironed the dents out and preserved the original finish too. Now all I really need to do is get a brown handguard, but I kind of like the two tone wood/black mixture. Anyways, I know some of you have M1As and this really is a good deal I thought I might pass along.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

mines better.

Comment

I think it looks great. Originality for military rifles is always the way to go.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn, I want an M1A so bad. I should've bought one when they were cheap.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

too bad the happy switch aint happy

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
            too bad the happy switch aint happy
            Meh, I have enough fun switches to keep me happy for a while. That being said I do not think I will ever own a full auto battle rifle. I have never enjoyed shooting them.

Comment

You will enjoy it from afar. I'm thinking after you renounce your US citizenship you should also have your guns taken away.

Comment

I always liked the M1A's in the camo fiberglass McMillian stocks like the AMU used.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  You will enjoy it from afar. I'm thinking after you renounce your US citizenship you should also have your guns taken away.
                  Technically by law you do. And you can't buy anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Technically by law you do. And you can't buy anymore.
                    Yep. Sucks, but I could always sell them beforehand or give them to family members.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Yep. Sucks, but I could always sell them beforehand or give them to family members.
                      *or friends.

tehe
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        I wouldn't say it sucks. More likes makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          I wouldn't say it sucks. More likes makes sense.
                          Agreed. Can't have any traitor commie bastards owning OUR guns!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Agreed. Can't have any traitor commie bastards owning OUR guns!
                            Uh.... wut?

Comment

Working...
                            X