Good deal on a nice C&R Rifle: $79

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on a nice C&R Rifle: $79

I have one of these that I bought from J&G and it is interesting to say the least. These are straight-pull like a k31 and feed from en-bloc clips like a Garand, except when the last shot it loaded they eject the clip from the bottom! Very neat guns but the ammo is a little hard to come by (nazi surplus is out there though). All of the clips I have for it are marked with swastikas too.

Here is a little video review (not me)-

They are incredibly compact guns too.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Look to be about 10/22 size?

Comment

10/22 recoil too huh?
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Hornady makes ammo for that rifle, FWIW.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I actually saw this deal today also, thought the same thing.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

wtf keeps the bolt from shooting back at your face btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              wtf keeps the bolt from shooting back at your face btw.
              The bolt rotates in a carrier, just like an AR, and every other straight-pull bolt action. This gun's action has a very stout 3-lug design, too, basically marrying it to the barrel, like an AR. Bed the stock, & free-float the barrel, and the only issue should be leade/throat erosion, if it's even present.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Price went up $20 since 1pm?

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  Price went up $20 since 1pm?
                  It would appear so. Damn, that sucks. Still a good rifle though.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I've always been curious about the K31 rifles, and now this. May have to start a weird rifle collection.

-Eric

Comment

I almost picked one of these up a while back, but I looked up the price of ammo while I was in the store.
                      I was also told that the surplus, if you can find it, is hit or miss on condition.

Comment

Working...
                      X