Home Defense gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    It doesn't matter what you look like...In most cases, the most beautiful and innocent looking people have the most rotten and insideous insides.
    You ready to show us her insidious insides?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Guaranteed he's still at least trying to fuck her. FFC: let it go, brother.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Can't blame him. She wouldn't be my first call, but she'd definitely have a spot in the rotation. Of course, I'd post her pics because it would make me feel better after the low down dirty shit she did to me.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by lantirn View Post
            don't break into houses, don't get shot.

See, look at me right now not breaking into my neighbor's house and not getting shot for it.
            lmao!!!

Comment

This situation is fucked. That guy needs to rot in a cell. I'm very much supportive of shooting people that break into your house. This was ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                no. just saying the chick was fine.
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nksgiving.html
                Originally posted by from article
                Further insight into the lives of the cousins was given by Brady's sister, Crystal Shaeffel, as she visited Smith's home and spoke with his brother.

'They were 17 and 18 years old, and didn't need to die,' she told Bruce Smith.

'That all depends on your perspective,' he responded, referring to a series of break-ins his brother had endured. In one in October, thieves stole $10,000 worth of guns and electronics, he said.

But Shaeffel insisted that her brother had no need to turn to burglary, as he made good money working for their father's tree-trimming business.

She added that her cousin, who had undergone treatment for substance abuse, could have been after pills from the home.

'Yes, she had an addiction problem and stuff
                , but that doesn't mean she deserves to get murdered at 18 years old,' Shaeffel said. 'I understand they came there to rob them, or whatever, but shoot them in the shoulder and call the cops.'
                His brother, Bruce Smith, said that this was the latest of eight burglaries in recent years.

Byron Smith said that he suspected that the two had been responsible for at least some of those past robberies.
                Me thinks there's a lot more to the story...
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

1st he talked too much and they at going to get him with some sort of murder charge. Castle doctrine does not allow you to execute the criminals yourself. The boy was no longer a threat when the man shot him in the face as he lag on the floor. And I can't imagine trying to justify the final shot on the girl. That one was an execution if I ever heard it.
                  All he had to do was leave them bleeding in the basement and call 911 an he would have been fine.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                    All he had to do was leave them bleeding in the basement and call 911 an he would have been fine.
                    actually no he would not have been. every scumbag lawyer in that state would be there helping the family of those fuckstick kids sue the old man for whatever he had

Comment

Too bad, so sad. If they hadn't been shitheads they would still be walking the streets.

Next!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

What blows my mind is the fact that the kid walks down the basement, gets capped and killed, then the girl decides to go down next. That's mind blowing stupidity.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

man. This one is pretty tough. Wonder if they were on drugs at the time? Not sure I would start laughing after being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                            man. This one is pretty tough. Wonder if they were on drugs at the time? Not sure I would start laughing after being shot.
                            I suspect he had one of those "Smile, wait for flash" muzzle engravings.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              What blows my mind is the fact that the kid walks down the basement, gets capped and killed, then the girl decides to go down next. That's mind blowing stupidity.
                              I'm wondering if forensics might prove he didn't shoot them in the basement like he said. That would also lend more credence as to why the police arrested him and the judge slapped him with a $2MM bond instantaneously... something like the old man coaxed them into the basement and basically murdered them for robbing him previously.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                I'm wondering if forensics might prove he didn't shoot them in the basement like he said. That would also lend more credence as to why the police arrested him and the judge slapped him with a $2MM bond instantaneously... something like the old man coaxed them into the basement and basically murdered them for robbing him previously.
                                I wouldn't put it past him. But if he was going to cover shit up, he did a fucking awful job of it. I can't imagine having the foresight to cover up a murder and then create such a shitty explanation.

Comment

Working...
                                X