Lewisville gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewisville gun show

Ammo was high, guns were high, jerky was good and i ended up with a EAA Witness Match 10mm. Seems i have a problem now as i do not reload...lol guess its a good reason to start.

Last edited by Gtracer; 12-01-2012, 05:51 PM.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Nice buy. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can spend some money. A lot of guns there?
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Some okay to decent deals on handguns. Most AR styles were over priced but i did see a couple of decent buys. The prices were comparable to the Dallasmarket hall show, just smaller and hotter inside.

Didnt look at bolt action though there were several along with a few shotguns. One guy there was selling some homemade explosive powder for impact targets, $10 a lb or $80 for 10lbs. The safes also had a couple of decent buys, i will be buying one around tax time.
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Now i just need a mill spec buffer tube...did not realize i had a commercial tube until i tried to fit my butt stock on..

<----learning as i go with a little Google mixed in

Comment

Awesome, thank you for the info! I'm going to try and pick up a sight for my AR and my brother is looking at getting a new gun.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
            Awesome, thank you for the info! I'm going to try and pick up a sight for my AR and my brother is looking at getting a new gun.
            Lots of optics, but i did notice a lot of Chinese brands, so watch out for that

Comment

If you don't take up reloading and find 10mm to be too much $$$$ pass that witness along to me. I've been half ass looking for that exact one and never stumbled across one at a show.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                If you don't take up reloading and find 10mm to be too much $$$$ pass that witness along to me. I've been half ass looking for that exact one and never stumbled across one at a show.
                Lol, I picked it up because of the rarity at gun shows. I will give you first crack at if I get rid ofit. About five people came up while I was filling out the paper work, it was funny listening to them grunt as they were told it was sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Lol, I picked it up because of the rarity at gun shows. I will give you first crack at if I get rid ofit. About five people came up while I was filling out the paper work, it was funny listening to them grunt as they were told it was sold.
                  I've got both the Compact .45 and the Full size .40. I've been looking at gun shows for JUST the 10mm kit, have you seen any at any shows you have been to? Don't really feel like buying it off the interwebs.

Comment

Congratulations! you just became a reloader!

Those are great guns, you'll love it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      I've got both the Compact .45 and the Full size .40. I've been looking at gun shows for JUST the 10mm kit, have you seen any at any shows you have been to? Don't really feel like buying it off the interwebs.
                      you and me both!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Congratulations! you just became a reloader!

Those are great guns, you'll love it.
                        Not reloading yet...lol its going to be expensive running this gun but I figure if I stock up over time, I should have nice little collection of ammo.

I went ahead and purchased some reloads from a guy at the show who seems to have a good name (cant remember right now). Right now, it seems that if purchased commercially it is about .50 a round which is about .02 more than what I paid for the reloads.

Cant shoot it yet though, waiting on my Wolff 22lb spring

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          Havent noticed too many "kits" floating around. I assume they are almost as rare at these shows as the 10mm is

Hell, some of the most random stuff seems few and far between right now. I cant seem to find a mil-spec buffer tube except on the net. Trying to buy local, give someone a few bucks but no one seems to have one.

Your best bet might be getting one offline otherwise you might find yourself paying PMR prices...lol

Comment

yeah on the witness you change the upper out to change calibers.

Comment

EAA make a good product? Their prices are certainly reasonable.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X