Front sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front sight

What's the proper way to reattach my front sight? Mine has somehow knocked loose on my sig226, and i'd like to take care of that.

Couple ways. Use a punch. Tap it so it warps the site to keep it from sliding out. Or use small strips of a beer can. Cut it same size as the site. Line it up. Tap it back in place .
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Couple ways. Use a punch. Tap it so it warps the site to keep it from sliding out. Or use small strips of a beer can. Cut it same size as the site. Line it up. Tap it back in place .
      I never thought about using a beer can. You can also silver solder it in to make sure it stays. Just make sure you have that shit aligned, used a laser bore sighter.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

cool thanks...ill give the can a try first.

Comment

Working...
        X