show me some Ar15 BUIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show me some Ar15 BUIS

what are your favorite buis? im gonna need a front and rear. want a flip up on both......maybe even some i can combo with a red dot co-witness style.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

I am thinking about something like these when I build my AR next year.

By David Crane defrev (at) gmail (dot) com All photos and video contained in this article were shot by DefenseReview.com, and are copyrighted. DefenseReview.com owns the copyright on these photos. The photos and video clips embedded below were shot with a Canon PowerShot S90 10-megapixel digital camera (still camera with video capability). The following article is property of DefenseReview.com (DR) and is copyrighted material. If you are reading this article on another website other than DefenseReview.com, please email us the website address/URL (where the unauthorized DR article reprint is located) at defrev (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you. September 4, 2012 The Diamondhead V-RS T/TD Versa-Rail System wasn't the only new tactical AR (AR-15) goody that the good folks at Diamondhead USA had on display at SHOT Show 2012. DefenseReview (DR) also got to see the new Diamondhead 45-Degree-Offset Flip Sights/BUIS (Back-Up Iron Sights) for tactical rifle/carbine/SBRs …
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I bought the cheap ARMS #71L from amazon for like $66 shipped and I'm still shooting 1" groups at 100 yards with them on a 7.5" barrel. That works for me!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/A-R-M-S-Front-Rear-Sights-Black/dp/B003WGB51C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355755723&sr=8-1&keywords=ARMS+buis[/ame]
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I bought the cheap ARMS #71L from amazon for like $66 shipped and I'm still shooting 1" groups at 100 yards with them on a 7.5" barrel. That works for me!

http://www.amazon.com/A-R-M-S-Front-...ords=ARMS+buis
        i like the sound of that!
        Semper Fi

Comment

i like the idea of a round front site shield......not sure of proper wording. a loop or whatever
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            i like the idea of a round front site shield......not sure of proper wording. a loop or whatever
            If you want a ghost ring setup you can visit robertrtg and buy iron sights which do not flip, but they are cheap ($125) HK style 416 sights.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you want a ghost ring setup you can visit robertrtg and buy iron sights which do not flip, but they are cheap ($125) HK style 416 sights.
              ghost ring! thats the word. i want to say i have seen a front flip site with the ghost ring
              Semper Fi

Comment

this is pretty cool. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Ar15-Front-Ghost-Sight-Systems/dp/B0083UUKUE[/ame]
                Semper Fi

Comment

like this alot
                  Semper Fi

Comment

we have a winner!!!
                    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Troy-Industries-Micro-Folding-Battle/dp/B0051T92BS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_57[/ame]

with the front site post replaced with this
                    Semper Fi

Comment

buying these on Friday for an SBR build
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        http://www.robertrtg.com/416sights.html

buying these on Friday for an SBR build
                        That's the ones. Yeah I had planned on buyign some also for my SBR, never haven't gotten around to it.

Comment

That's the ones. Yeah I had planned on buyign some also for my SBR, never haven't gotten around to it.
                          A double negative? Come on man, you're better than that.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Matech

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              A double negative? Come on man, you're better than that.

I tells ya wat...
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X