AR-15 receivers $82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Aero called my FFL today to get info. My 3 lowers should ship today or tomorrow!
    Hopefully they check their email, which is how I had to send in FFL info for my 5....

Comment

If any of you need to get rid of a lower, let me know....I'm not paying ass rape pricing, but would be glad to let you make a little money....Since I got the upper ordered I'll now be needing a lower. If you see any out there at decent price, please let me know!

Thanks!

Comment

Aero called my FFL today to get info. My 3 lowers should ship today or tomorrow!
        Just got shipping/tracking info from Aero as well. Should deliver Jan 4, 2013 via UPS ground to my FFL.

Comment

where the hell is my tracking number!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
            If any of you need to get rid of a lower, let me know....I'm not paying ass rape pricing, but would be glad to let you make a little money....Since I got the upper ordered I'll now be needing a lower. If you see any out there at decent price, please let me know!

Thanks!

I'll take one MEEEEEEEEELLION dollars!

Comment

I'll take one MEEEEEEEEELLION dollars!
              You're close, they are already selling for $300-$400+ each on gunbroker.

I actually saw several polymers sell for $280 each.

Comment

I have any offer of 350 for a new kci 100 round beta mag. Do I hear 400?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trublugt View Post
                  i'll take one meeeeeeeeellion dollars!
                  lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Just got shipping/tracking info from Aero as well. Should deliver Jan 4, 2013 via UPS ground to my FFL.
                    Same

Aero should have more lowers coming soon according to their FB

Comment

• Well my package was in the mailbox today. Funny how it fit in the mailbox, but he left a notice on my door Christmas eve.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Well my package was in the mailbox today. Funny how it fit in the mailbox, but he left a notice on my door Christmas eve.
                        LOL not at you but the situation. Glad to hear you got your order!

Comment

• Stumbled across this

03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                            Stumbled across this

http://Coderedfirearms.com/
                            Should see if we can get an FFL to do a GB....

Comment

• Anyone received their lowers from Aero precision?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Anyone received their lowers from Aero precision?
                                Mine shipped around Christmas, delivers to FFL tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X