• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts?

What do you all think of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewKR View Post
      I think I may have to order one of these barrels.

Comment

• Originally posted by JP135 View Post
        I think I may have to order one of these barrels.
        Dont, buy my barrel ... I bought too many by mistake.
        Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 02-28-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Considering buying that classic arms kit...argh!
          IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            It is, with the current political climate it's going to take a while for people to accumulate the necessary parts. Also, we're asking anyone building an AK to purchase one of the build tools so we can spread out the costs. So far what we have for tools:

CJ: receiver rail alignment jig, drill press
            gat0r: flat bending jig (if you're buying flats, and not already bent receivers)
            phaux: spot welder

We still need someone to pick up a receiver drilling jig, a receiver rivet tool, and go/no go gauges.
            I will pick up the Go/No go gauges ... I imagine I will need those later for barrle changes.

Comment

• So we need a receiver drill jig and rivet tool.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think we could get by without a jig, I can make a simple template.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I think we could get by without a jig, I can make a simple template.
                  i have a blue print for drilling we can utilize

also thinking about getting the receiver drilling jig

Comment

• also, anyone doing an AMD65 kit w/ original barrel. dont forget to get the extended flash hider & pin/solder it, unless you plan to SBR it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gat0r View Post
                      i have a blue print for drilling we can utilize

also thinking about getting the receiver drilling jig
                      We can use the blueprint to make a simple 1/8" stainless jig, just weld a few shoulders on it to true it up and then clamp it in the drill press and go to town. It would take a while to get it right, but it would work after that.

Comment

• I'm going to make an AK build party thread.

Comment

• If I have a stamped AK47 or AK74 receiver, can I purchase an under folder kit to get the parts I really need and just use a fixed stock instead of the under folder?

I'm asking because there seem to be plenty of under folder kits available.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            If I have a stamped AK47 or AK74 receiver, can I purchase an under folder kit to get the parts I really need and just use a fixed stock instead of the under folder?

I'm asking because there seem to be plenty of under folder kits available.
                            Yeah, you just need a fixed stock trunion and the stock if I am not mistaken. Hell, I have a fixed stock 74 kit that I wouldn't mind turning into a under folder. Interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Yeah, you just need a fixed stock trunion and the stock if I am not mistaken. Hell, I have a fixed stock 74 kit that I wouldn't mind turning into a under folder. Interested?
                              You thinking about just trading the parts we both need?
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                You thinking about just trading the parts we both need?
                                Si

Comment

Working...
                                X