No announcement yet.

Build guns other than AR variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some pretty cool oddball parts kits on e-sarconic.com. They have Garand and BM-59 kits.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• i have the jig for bending, the rivet tool, and the spot welder and jig for ak's.
      we got our cnc up and running, we have the program to mill the FCG on 80% ar recivers .I can't mill them for you but if you needed to rent the cnc and program to to do it, i could probally get that set up if enough people wanted to do it. i have the jigs for all the side drilling on ar's too. if it can help anybody out. I also have an accounts set up with century and a few other places where i get my ffl discount (brownells etc) i'm not on alot os of recent due to alot of traveling, but i'm back for now if i can help you guys.
      also a really cheap kit to get is the kp44's i know the guy who has the fire control groups for the semi build.
      good source of home builder info at http://www.weaponeer.net/
      *** note*** everything has to be within ATF guidlines, i do NOT have my SOT yet, so you will have to do the build yourself.
      Last edited by forbes; 01-01-2013, 12:22 AM.
      first class white trash

Comment

• Parts are coming in... My rivet kits should be here tomorrow.

03 cobra

Comment

• For anyone building an AK, here's a good video about some of the muzzle brake options...

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Id be in on a group build... now that Keith offered his place...CJ offered some tools, forbes offered up help.

Im in. Looks like the underfold kit is the only one available right now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Id be in on a group build... now that Keith offered his place...CJ offered some tools, forbes offered up help.

Im in. Looks like the underfold kit is the only one available right now though.
              Didn't read whole thread, is there a date set?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                Didn't read whole thread, is there a date set?
                no
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Pulled the trigger on a polish underfolder kit .... already making plans to go boating with it shortly after it is finished, hope I dont lose this one too

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Pulled the trigger on a polish underfolder kit .... already making plans to go boating with it shortly after it is finished, hope I dont lose this one too
                    Geez you sure know a lotta people with boats

Comment

Pulled the trigger on a polish underfolder kit .... already making plans to go boating with it shortly after it is finished, hope I dont lose this one too
                      Where the hell did you find a parts kit?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ive got a 16ft aluminum flat bottom that leaks like a mother fucker
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

• I am gonna opt out on building one but would still be willing to host a Russian themed build party. Golosh and Vodka, maybe a few russian hookers from dubai. I will see what the wife will approve.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I am gonna opt out on building one but would still be willing to host a Russian themed build party. Golosh and Vodka, maybe a few russian hookers from dubai. I will see what the wife will approve.
                            Sounds like a party!

Comment

• Im looking for 74 parts kit with wood furniture if anyone knows where there are some in-stock online.

atlanticfirearms.com has some Bulgarian kits w/o barrel for $250. I am gonna throw one in the shopping cart and pray it goes through.
                              Last edited by TeeShock; 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Where the hell did you find a parts kit?
                                Whatacountry .. they have suspended orders till they get caught up. I did find some on AK builder.

Comment

Working...
                                X