Build guns other than AR variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Whatacountry .. they have suspended orders till they get caught up. I did find some on AK builder.
    ak builder is dried up except for the 7.62 Yugo w/o barrel for $199

Comment

• Centerfiresystems.com DID have the Bulgarian ak parts kit with the barrel installed for $299.99 but I am still on hold, they haven't shipped shit to me even thought I bought it four weeks ago.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I've been acquiring various AK building jigs and parts, still need a few more. I have a receiver rail welding jig, but I still need a drill jig.

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with 12 AK's, I need a bigger safe, going to have shit wedged in book cases and between the sheets.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I've been acquiring various AK building jigs and parts, still need a few more. I have a receiver rail welding jig, but I still need a drill jig.

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with 12 AK's, I need a bigger safe, going to have shit wedged in book cases and between the sheets.
          How about selling me one for a good price! lol
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

I've been acquiring various AK building jigs and parts, still need a few more. I have a receiver rail welding jig, but I still need a drill jig.

What parts kits did you get your hands on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              What parts kits did you get your hands on?
              I'm mostly counting receivers, parts kits are inevitable I presume. I got ahold of two saigas which I converted.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm mostly counting receivers, parts kits are inevitable I presume. I got ahold of two saigas which I converted.
                Well if you decide you want your money back on a flat and a set of rails let me know. I would rather pick it up from you instead of ordering another box full of gun stuff.

Comment

• AK builder has some ak47 & ak74 kits in stock with US chrome-lined barrels (not installed)

*If anyone is looking for an 80% receiver blank (Tantal AK74 5.45x39) - I have 3 extras I plan on taking to sell at the Mesquite gun show if nobody here wants them I will let them go for $25 each*

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    AK builder has some ak47 & ak74 kits in stock with US chrome-lined barrels (not installed)
                    http://ak-builder.com/index.php?disp...ategory_id=241
                    Yeah that is fucking expensive.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

AK builder has some ak47 & ak74 kits in stock with US chrome-lined barrels (not installed)

*If anyone is looking for an 80% receiver blank (Tantal AK74 5.45x39) - I have 3 extras I plan on taking to sell at the Mesquite gun show if nobody here wants them I will let them go for $25 each*
                      Those 80%'s work with a bulgy 74 kit?
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                        They should work. I can't vouch since I haven't assembled mine yet. But I plan on going down the Bulgarian ak74 route with mine. There may be ways to drill/configure the 80% to accomodate other kits, but I have no idea about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          Yes they would, a Tantal is an AK-74.
                          Last edited by CJ; 01-17-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

They should work. I can't vouch since I haven't assembled mine yet. But I plan on going down the Bulgarian ak74 route with mine. There may be ways to drill/configure the 80% to accomodate other kits, but I have no idea about that.
                            Ill take one off your hands.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

• AK-Builder has some parts kits in stock. Just ordered and it says the order was placed. We'll see...

AMD65 non-chrome barrel uninstalled, AK74 w/chrome barrel uninstalled and Polish Underfolders w/non-chrome barrel in stock.

Comment

• Anyone looked into FALs?

Comment

Working...
                                X