Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    No. As much as I dislike Colt for caving to political pressure, they turn out a damn good product.
    Eh, I'd have to agree with my experience with them in the military. But the brand spankin' new one I saw a couple of days ago wouldn't cycle more than 1 round in the stock configuration. Different BCG, and it would work! Just seemed like something that they should have caught in QC. (this one was a civilian model)
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

scoooore, over paying for a product!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        Hope you aren't talking about my mags.

The metal ones with the magpul follower were $190 for 20 and that's with tax.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Hope you aren't talking about my mags.

The metal ones with the magpul follower were $190 for 20 and that's with tax.
          I'm just busting your chops. I had some people email today offering me non window'd mag pulls for 31 a pop. I kindly told them to "no thank you"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              I have plenty of mags and still can buy them for 10 if I buy enough of them.....

Comment

I have plenty of mags and still can buy them for 10 if I buy enough of them.....
                You should share what you know, metal mags or pmags?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X