Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone want to part with some spares they have to help me build an AR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone want to part with some spares they have to help me build an AR?

I have decided trying to find a whole rifle and paying for it since the price hikes is just not gonna work. Anyone have receivers they want to sell or other parts? you can pm me if you dont want to advertise on here.

Thanks
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

crap
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

I think you're in for along wait. I think everyone right now is hanging onto whatever they have because they don't know what the future will hold.

Good luck. Gunshow is gonna be crazy high too. People are gonna pay the prices because it's nuts out there right now in the firearms world.

We're in for a little ride for awhile, but don't wory too much. Prices will come back down after all the panic / new buyers strip the shelves and Internet stores.

Love to say it: we've had a good run for the past 2 years. Buy it cheap and stack it deep. I hope everyone took advantage of that period ;-)

Comment

THF seems to have some reasonable deals on ARs still. Saw an Armalite flat top for $1000. Its not cheap but for the current situation it isnt outrageous

Comment

I need to buy 3 more kits to finish lowers. Even places like PSA and Delton dont have that much.

Comment

Just keep an eye out, if your quick you can find them.
            IMG_0424

Comment

Ill check when I get back in town, but I might have some ALG trigger groups laying around to sell.

-Eric

Comment

After having my 6.8 listed in the classifieds for a couple months with no offers, I wouldn't let it go unless I was offered a disgusting amount of cash.

Comment

Texoma Arms in Whitesboro posted this "Texoma Arms has secured 6 AR poly lowers from New Frontier Armory. Expected delivery time is 4-8 weeks. Get to Texoma Arms today to secure yours $225" on a facebook group I'm on if anyone wants to make the trip to get on the waiting list.

edited to add: they posted this 19 minutes prior to this post.

Comment

225 for a polymer lower? What garbage

Might as well just throw the rights to my aero lower on gunbroker now!

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                      225 for a polymer lower? What garbage

Might as well just throw the rights to my aero lower on gunbroker now!
                      LOL they were about $35 a couple weeks back at some of the shows
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                      X