Does it make you a bad person....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it make you a bad person....

...if you capitalize on these idiots that are paying well over $100 for 3 Pmags on ebay? Thinking about getting rid of some of my stockpile, but that would be the only way that I'd do it. Would I go to hell, lol?
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

No, I tried to pawn some twinkies off on eBay

Comment

Lol, did it work?
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        Lol, did it work?
        I was too late. Felt like zombieland driving around being disappointed over and over again searching for them

Comment

Sold a stripped lower for 325 today. Didn't want to, he kept driving the price up, finally said yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            Sold a stripped lower for 325 today. Didn't want to, he kept driving the price up, finally said yes.
            I just might have a few of those sitting in the safe as well. Don't tempt me, lol.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Complete AR15 prices have gone up enough that I thought about selling my 16" cheapie. I saw some rough looking ARs being sold for $2000. One of the local stores said they had a woman come in and ask "Do you have any of those rifles they are going to ban?... I'll take 2" Almost $6000 later she had 2 ARs.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

If there's money to be made, so be it. I'm not dumb enough to pass up a quick buck when someone is willing to pay these idiotic prices. Especially when a lot of it is the buyers setting the prices.

Comment

Working...
                X